Repent

Why does this word make leftists and atheists seethe so much?

Attached: 89F18457-2024-44EF-8322-422F1474F838.jpg (1600x901, 2.1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2m0iPyvd5xg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Demonic Possession.

Jesus wasn't even a real person, you Semitic sodomite

>pic related

Attached: jewsus.jpg (334x499, 26.64K)

seethe atheistfag

Our calendar and all our holidays are based on him. . History begins and ends with him. He is the ultimate litmus test and you failed.

Unironically because knowing God means having to know themselves. People don't want to contend with their own wretchedness and amend their life for the better. Sin darkens the intellect. Man hid from God in the garden.

Attached: The-Latin-Mass.png (640x649, 991.05K)

Christianity started when shabbos goyim and slaves of jews started to internalize their masters religion.
It became a coping mechanism, that if only they submit to their oppressive jewish masters to the full extent, even death, then justice will eventually come by itself, god will finally smite their masters in the afterlife.
This was of course seen as blasphemy by jewish rabbi Saul who sought to end this practice by mass murdering them.
However, seeing how eager these early Christians were to die, Saul got a brilliant idea, and did what jews so often will do when they want to subvert a movement, and he changed his name to paul.
And instead of murdering these slaves he spread this suicidal jew slave dogma instead, so that people who weren't even slaves would recognize jews as the master race and themselves as cattle (or sheep) to be herded by their master.
Christians hate the world, they hate their humanity, they hate their own children and they love jews and consider them as masters.

>Our calendar and all our holidays are based on him. .
Nonsense, most of those "Christian" holidays were actually pagan festivals that the (((Church))) stole

> History begins and ends with him...
Not very plausible, given that He didn't even exist

>He is the ultimate litmus test
You don't even know what a litmus test actually is, weirdo

You suck jewish dick harder than a rabbi. Read what they say about our savior and Paul

Jesus has ginger hair with slight blonde hue for the hair on his head, straight, likes wearing it pulled back into a hood.

Blonder eyebrows with a ginger hue.

Blue eyes.

Dirty blonde mustache/beard.

Head looks like Aragorn of Lord of the Rings, eye spacing and nose is dead on almost the same, skin color of a tan Greek.

More often than not "repenting" involves a total submission to your kike deity. Not every thinking man desires such a fate.

Also hood looks exactly like Obi-Wan Kenobi's dark brown hood.

Demon, begone.

Attached: 1635015930004.jpg (750x459, 63.2K)

Doesn't have jewish looking face, looks like a scandinavian.

>Jesus has ginger hair with slight blonde hue for the hair on his head, straight, likes wearing it pulled back into a hood.
According to an account written many centuries later by fuck-knows-who

You hate him because he spoke the truth

>Demon, begone.
Just accept the fact that your Jewish saviour wasn't even a real person, and then you can move on and enjoy your life

I saw him like I'm watching him as a 9 foot tall person about 5 feet away talking with someone and smiling like in a place like Afghanistan with blue skies.

Yes jews hate christianity because it is a slave mentality, and they are not slaves but masters, they hate their slaves, and their slaves love them.
Your god is jewish, his profet is jewish and all of his messengers were jewish.
Your bible was made by jews, you follow jewish laws that dictate you submit and surrender, even hate your own guts.
Wanna die for jews?
Wanna follow Jesus?
I won't stop you.
Crucify yourself.

The truth is that I am supposed to be a golem to the international Jewish banking system which Christkikery propped up? Yeah, I prefer to be ignorant if that is the case.

You didn’t even read the New Testament. The Jews who denied him called him a foreigner. He said multiple times that the scripture says this but I say that. And the Jews of today follow the Talmud. Which is totally different form the Old Testament. Still most Jews are more mora than most atheist faggots like you

because in rejecting it they deserve it, and even refuting it require the introspection that leads to it. the hypocrite has no justification, only terror of judgement.

>Still most Jews are more mora than most atheist faggots like you.
The mask slips and the christian reveals himself.
Jews > Whites.
- t Chistslave.

Attached: Screen_Shot_2019-09-27_at_2.52.08_PM.jpg (1064x912, 141.59K)

Because they have a distorted understanding of responsibility and low self-awareness.

>Christian
>sodomite

Pick one.

Whites were created by Christendom. So yeah a white atheist who wants children to choos their own gender is disgusting compared to an Orthodox Jew, generally speaking

Also, you imediately default on atheism.
That if your aren't a slave of jews, you must think there are no gods and you must have no morals.
How about I'm not a jewish slave AAAND i have morals and standards that weren't written by fucking kikes.

because they chose not to, and don't want to be reminded they picked the wrong option.
they refuse to believe it's a choice, they think they "deduced" the act of repenting is meaningless and can just ignore it, but subconsciously a part of them knows.

>whites were created by jews.
>if you aren't a jewish slave, you aren't white.
>if you don't suck jewish cock you must be gay.

Your words are like puke on a sidewalk, demon.

>Pick one.
Christians are not sodomites? Wow, that will come us a surprise to the 6,000,000 little boys that Christian priests have sodomised

youtu.be/2m0iPyvd5xg

>Your words are like puke on a sidewalk, demon.
Possibly, but I can take comfort in the fact that my IQ is at least two standard deviations above yours, possibly even more than that.

look at the nose

Attached: koj.png (1631x828, 457.42K)

Attached: aWx2292_700b.jpg (700x754, 153.86K)

Jews say our savior is burning in excrement . Whether you believe in Jesus or not, what do you think about the idea of repentance?

>In Christian iconography, Christ Pantocrator (Greek: Χριστὸς Παντοκράτωρ)[1] is a specific depiction of Christ. Pantocrator or Pantokrator, usually translated as "Almighty" or "all-powerful", is derived from one of many names of God in Judaism.