VAX APPROVAL FOR KIDS WILL GIVE PFIZER INDEFINITE, BLANKET INDEMNITY

>FDA now fake-deliberating on whether to give mutt kiddies the Flavor VAIDS
bitchute.com/video/ftBqLh0ihaFi/

>safe and effective gestalt:
If it's "authorised" by the "regulatory" body big pharma control, under mutt code, they get automatic indemnity for the drug -- given kids' immune systems are immature, and any vaccine has a great chance of side effects (notwithstanding the damage to their type-1 immunity, which is a given and permanent, and from all vaccines). Once they have this imprimatur from the corrupted bodies in question, ALL "COVID VACCINES" WILL FALL UNDER THIS UMBRELLA OF INDEMNITY, AND INTO PERPETUITY -- AS ALL THE DRUGS WILL BE CONSIDERED "DERIVATIVES" FROM THAT POINT ON.

>booster
They also want to change the trialling process, from the broader, long-term trials they have, up 'til now (aside from the exemptions the EUA gave them with the mRNA's), to "small" trials that fast-track these fake vaxes into the lab rats, before any adverse effects could ever possibly be correlated. So, in future, they could just slapdash throw together these kike spikes in days, if not hours, with each fake "variant" for whatever "viral outbreak" they foist on the mindless masses -- literally, the #Scamdemic over and over, whenever they want a bank balance booster.

Attached: 1644722475214.jpg (651x819, 118.24K)

So where's the spike in deaths? We're going past 1 year since mass innoculation. Surely it would have been noticeable by now. Did you conspiratards alienate yourself from society and your family for nothing?

Attached: valieber.jpg (2048x1536, 134.05K)

You're too obvious now, schlomo. The mainstream news cover for "sudden adult death syndrome" along with more than 100 fifa players dead in 6 months, record numbers of kids having strokes and heart failure, and record numbers of new military recruits fucking dying in training. Everyone sees it. It doesn't matter if media or social media tries to hide it. The normies are waking up much faster than many realize and very soon a great clappenin will be happenin.

Deus vult.

Attached: 1653486722923.gif (560x254, 3.8M)

>So where's the spike in deaths?
The "40% increase in all-cause mortality" recorded by insurance companies, is a one-in-two centuries catastrophic event that they do not account for; let alone, that the deaths are of working-age people.

Then you have to consider that no drug that ended up maiming or killing masses of people, did so minutes post-administration (because it would have to be halted immediately) -- e.g., Thalidomide took 4~5 years to maim 20K kids, and kill 80K. That, and the sudden emergence of "SADS" (a.k.a., myocarditis / stroke / neurological deaths) that have doctors "baffled", and have resulted in gov't advisements for all under-40's to take mandatory ECG's, seems to be precursoring the "spike in deaths" you are referring to... Indeed, it took months, if not more than a year for those who have the mRNA's inside their cells, to get them there -- it didn't all happen at once, overnight.

>patience, young padawan
>it won't happen in "two weeks®", but, it will happen

Attached: pfizer--NO_REFUNDS.jpg (594x534, 59.24K)

>The mainstream news cover for "sudden adult death syndrome" along with more than 100 fifa players dead in 6 months
...And when you multiply those numbers with the "mainstream news" factor, as well as when taken in the context of the information suppressive environment we are in, the true numbers are likely x100 those... Not even considering how captured the MSM is since the advent of the Internet stole all their advertising bux, and allowed corporates to fill the void -- it's a wonder they have reported on any of it at all (...most likely done only to mask the scent that a "miracle" drug with literally "zero" side effects might otherwise attract nooticers).

Attached: 1645081561550s.jpg (250x211, 5.16K)

Problem here they follow mutts and will copy all their shit. We're fucked.

>The "40% increase in all-cause mortality" recorded by insurance companies
While this could be attributed to the vaccine this would also be attributed to the pandemic itself (the 40% was compared to pre-pandemic numbers), especially since Americans had nearly a million deaths from it since it began.

Faggot ass shill bots will never talk about the DoD coverup.

Attached: fucking lying shits.jpg (1278x448, 77.87K)

Why won't you discuss these graphs of the DMED database, that is the database for all of the active US military who were forced to take the clot shot? Why don't you have a look at these numbers and tell me that "nothing is happening"?

Tell me these injuries and deaths are not in your "two more weeks" span of time..

Attached: dod coverup 1.jpg (1048x657, 92.19K)

I know you won't answer because you cunts never will. The DoD's official statement was "there was a 5 year glitch from 2015 to 2020 that messed up the data, but after the clot shot rollout in 2020, the system magically worked again." Yes, that was their official statement, go look it up.

Attached: dod coverup 2.jpg (1070x674, 97.28K)

These assholes post so lazily but never answer to the obvious coverup by the DoD. They just say "two more weeks" but never explain this data.

Attached: dod coverup 3.jpg (1093x693, 102.13K)

Just talk about the DoD scandal. They never say "two more weeks" anymore, they just get quiet. The DoD claim that this supposed glitch only affected the injuries associated with the clot shot in this database. Yes, they really brushed it under the rug with such a fucking lame excuse.

Attached: dod coverup 4.jpg (1143x681, 101.76K)

See, every time I come with teh DoD hiding the fact thousands od active soldiers died and were injured by the clot shot and then just covered it up by changing all of the data, you don't answer anymore. Why is that?

Attached: iceni1.jpg (1275x1650, 513.59K)

Ah, now all the stupid shills and coping clot shot retards don't respond. This happens every time I bother to post this shit.

Attached: iceni4.jpg (193x250, 11.2K)

Only 25% of kids that age are white so whatever

Where are you faggot shills and "I took the clot shot and I'm fine" turds? I'm waiting...

Attached: iceni5.jpg (1275x1650, 527.37K)

I'll just keep waiting here until you explain the DoD database and tell me that you believe that "glitch" was real.

Attached: inceni2.jpg (1275x1650, 447.77K)

As always, crickets. Where are the "two more weeks" bots now?

Attached: inceni3.jpg (1275x1650, 489.46K)

Deaths are way up for under 30’s which obviously doesn’t correlate with covid