Why do african americans hate going outside in nature

why do african americans hate going outside in nature

Attached: 1630170928003.jpg (1280x720, 311.93K)

the houses in this image don't look like something made by disgusting subhumans so I'm guessing the image is not from the USA.

this looks like the severed head of a frenchman because it is

Attached: 1641153754133.jpg (1506x1439, 572.18K)

looks like lauterbrunnen

russians should all be killed yes, your point?

Lions, tigers, white people and shit.

Things that are 20 times worse happen on a daily basis in your country.
also, this was done by your ''based totally huwite chechens''.

Because the Africans were the ones who created civilization, and whites created NOTHING but barbarism. You're the fucking barbarians.
YOU destroyed the treasures of mankind, the Africans only united it. The fuck do you know about civilization? What the fuck do you know about pride?
What the fuck do you have to be proud of, except looting, genociding, and destroying the cultures and people's and wealths of this world.
The fuck do you know, mayo monkey? You fucking ugly disgusting piece of bird shit. You want to talk racism? I can be way more racist than you, angloid.
WHAT FUCKING CIVILIZATION DID ANGLOIDS EVER FUCKING HAVE? It needed the romans to fuck all of you in the ass to give you any civilization,
you never had any of your own. You wanna be racist? I can be way more racist than you. You wanna talk shit about Africans?
What the fuck do you have on Africa huh? You have NOTHING, because you are a mayo monkey BITCH.

Attached: National-Geo-Black-Pharaohs.jpg (1198x832, 240.94K)

this is Estes Park, Colorado

No stores to loot.

Check out this seething native!

Attached: Redcoats.gif (500x209, 1.8M)

Islamic violence is far more of a issue in europe than the US and will continue to be so as europe becomes ever more islamic.

they come from a place full of orange dust

Nigger this is suisse

The blαcκ man has never truly conquered nature. Indeed, in his natural habitat, he is viewed as no more than a pissant or prey to an array of much nobler creatures than he. The beauty of nature inspires deep ressentiment in his heart, for he knows best, more than any other race, what capricious cruelty his mistress Nature can inflict, for she sees in the N a blemish, a scar that shefl furiously wants to eliminate.

colorado does have similar looking spots, but yeah

they dont have souls. god gave them no appreciation for beauty

Because there are thousand and one things in their jungle that will kill them

(but what you are saying is not true)

You either misunderstood what I wrote or willingly brushed over it because it's embarrassing for you.
Do I really need to go over the truly gruesome shit niggers have done to White children in your shithole?
Do I really need to go into details about it?
Or are you going to be stupid enough to defend these acts or worse, pretend they didn't happen?

damn good post

pavement apes prefer their natural environment