Yesterday my 16-year-old brother was racially profiled in a neighborhood in Sanford Florida...

>Yesterday my 16-year-old brother was racially profiled in a neighborhood in Sanford Florida, the same city as Trayvon Martin. Luckily, he had a different fate. I commend my brother for how he reacted in the situation. They tried to throw a brick at his head, And missed.
When will White men learn?

mobile.twitter.com/PrincessJazzzi/status/1537173566751485952

Attached: EAC26B20-D93B-4263-8AD7-BF37C760AF0E.jpg (584x1052, 355.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wesh.com/article/sanford-viral-video/40315310
twitter.com/RehabStaffer/status/1537525792703254529
archive
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Post pics of that nigger whore taking White cock.

While they’re in jail, their neighborhood will be firebombed

Attached: BBC73C3D-4176-4E4E-ACAF-82E34D1FFBAC.jpg (750x831, 323.05K)

>Howard Oral Hughes

>Todays news coverage. Pay attention to him saying he was scared and the nightmares he’s been having. Obviously speeding is wrong. But what this CHILD endured is not justifiable, AT ALL & we FEEL it was racially motivated.
That hair

wesh.com/article/sanford-viral-video/40315310

Attached: 2287433B-E6C1-419B-8ABA-2B1967480BCE.jpg (1154x750, 425.85K)

>gated community
>drives like it's downtown

Here is the video which caused the McMansion owners to chimpout: twitter.com/RehabStaffer/status/1537525792703254529

lmao niggers are always so vindictive when the racial angle comes up. Im sure if this was internigger beef if would just be part of dey culture

This is America use a gun next time faggot. Would've done the job

Attached: 74EFCA69-D75B-4B62-BC8B-51607EDD9ABA.jpg (786x919, 602.7K)

my half brother was racially profiled once
three brothers standing together having just changed our residence registration
police walks by and wants to see the ID of only one of us, guess who

can't get more clearcut than this, tho my brother is more criminal and violent

Skimming through the thread on Twitter I'm able to reconstruct what went down.

>Be young buck with a Mercedes
>Do a burnout in the neighbourhood
>Neighbours tell you to knock it off
>Nig tells them to fuck off an' he dindu nuffin
>Blackie does another burnout
>This time the Dads of the McMansion Territories throw bricks at the car
>Nig gets upset
>Sees one the neighbours has a gun
>Doesn't try to pull a Trayvon
>Snitch to the cops

It sounded like a recurring problem, nigger plays with daddy's Mercedes and pisses everyone off, doesn't stop, finds out, and goes running to the Police (Funny how Libshits, Niggers, and Women always run to the cops when they cannot solve their problems).

Attached: Powerful Niggetry At Work.jpg (625x416, 74.82K)

Good. Racial profiling isn't racism, it's basic common sense and appropriate use of scarce resources. In London there has been a huge spike in knife crime. Guess why? Because the mayor (a far left Pakistani) prohibited the police from stop and search because wayciss. The police mostly stopped and searched black male youfs, because... spoiler alert... 99% of knife crime is committed by black male youfs.
It's the same reason old white women get randomly searched by airport security: because they need to not just target young brown males, who are the real threat. If there was a crime wave that was mostly white males, I would have no issue being profiled.

What would you know in pussy-assed New Zealand?

Not sure how being seen doing burnouts in a neighborhood is racially profiling, what a joke.

>"racial" incident where all actual evidence is sailphone footage recorded after the initial altercation
>blatant holes in the defensively-delivered story from the poor, innocent kneegrow
Y'know, I bet this whole thing started because he was driving wre-
Oh.

Attached: speeding she says.png (606x498, 225.95K)

>Trayvon Martin was shot in this Florida town 10 years ago. Now, a new confrontation
Tried three times to post the archive link in various ways and it keeps rejecting it as spam

Attached: C39150F4-112B-4F4D-BB02-149B88A81952.jpg (750x1061, 423.46K)

Shut up niggeranon and pick my cotton i don’t pay you nothing for, well nothing.

Howard Hughes is about to buy out they neyba hood n shiet. Done fucked wit da wrong spruce goose nigga.

Why do blacks and white women always do this shit? Whenever the justice system works in their favor, they always say shit like "We wouldn't have had to wait so long for arrests if the suspects were black!" Fucking insanity.

remove the dot or / eg. archive is/brain

Attached: 1655533441444.jpg (931x528, 391.48K)

Thanks user

archive ph/ubX8b

Rip Jaquonvatonteriance his last words were reportedly
>I can’t see

Just sent the video to the black panthers. I know they have several chapters in Georgia AND Florida so this should be good. Hopefully this neighborhood gets put on blast so the homeboys can do some of their own blasting soon. Fuck the rich, they deserve what they get.

>the comments
>IF DUH YT PPOL NOT IN DUH WONG THEN WHY DEY GO TO JAIL!
like really nigger? Are you arguing against systemic racism being a factor in the jails being a zoo, or are you just a moron.
nevermind

i checkd. thats his actual hairstyle. are you shitting me