God chosen people hahahahahaahahahah

Attached: ED5ih91WwAMAkP_.jpg (510x680, 77.7K)

why are americans so inbred and ugly looking? they dont even look human let alone white

Attached: america.png (954x910, 1.67M)

But they rule every government. Obviously they are superior to every other race or god is on their side.

That's literally an old White woman

many people do not know that the term "reptilian" can also cover birds. that's why kikes have those giant woodpecker beaks and beady eyes. because kikes are literal reptilians

jews nigga

>jews nigga
that's not a jew he has red hair

She's got a bone/muscular disorder called Freeman-Sheldon syndrome. She's also a leftist that makes her money by being buttmad over being called physically retarded.

Attached: images.jpg (299x168, 8.17K)

Wtf, no they not - buddy, you Americans have a ego problem & the whole world knows it so we rip you off on holidays, overprice things like car maintenance & just get you to pay for the party.
Americans in terms of fun & partying? Is like 6.7/10? Like a Turk on his first Bacardi breezer, that is what Americans are like irl. Edgy, all kinda stuck up and sensitive n shit. Fuck Americans.

Attached: 1652619694002m.jpg (1024x984, 186.11K)

She's white she just has a genetic disorder that makes her look like a Jew.

That’s a Brit

I looked that up and now I am dying launghing because I am imagining a sort of weird future, like idiocracy, where everyone in the USA has been replaced by a race that all have that Freeman Sheldon Syndrome, and now I am picturing a sitcom in that future USA where everyone has it and everyone looks like that

Attached: landscape-1448993904-melissa-blake-1.jpg (768x384, 31.53K)

It's gods chosen people not gods sexy people. Anyway who wouldn't fuck that sexy slampig?

David Cameron reporting for duty!

I can at least promise you we'll all be dysgenic fucked up cartoon characters.

>this is Chris-chan nowadays, how old do you feel now

>I can at least promise you we'll all be dysgenic fucked up cartoon characters.
she literally looks like a pixar character wtf

>>this is Chris-chan nowadays, how old do you feel now
is he out of prison yet?

Attached: wtf.png (890x823, 741.4K)

No but he sends letters pretty frequently
I would read them but he ends up repeating himself often

Chris Chan lookin ruff

Cwc in 2052

god whites look like swine