Why are niggers so smug and cocky? Anyone else notice this?

Why are niggers so smug and cocky? Anyone else notice this?

Attached: 2439A297-02EF-465F-B636-F1089EEB7408.png (469x365, 145.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/n95bKc3edUE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lack of self awareness due to low IQ

then why do you talk about us 24/7

Attached: 1655512926568.gif (647x1031, 427.84K)

Kys nigger

Because you never shut the fuck up either

because you worship the ground they walk on

I think you should do that, that why your mom use that space in her basement to fuck black dudes

tyler is not a nigger bad example

If you hate us so much, why do you come on a board and look at black folks all day 24/7, who's the low iq one? it's you, since you clearly don't have anything more intelligent to do.

No white guilt holding them back

Correct, he is a gay nigger.

Because a large percentage of violent crimes towards whites are committed by blacks.

Because he is a rich nigger. Better than a white poor in mutt’s eyes

You will never be a nigger (and thats a good thing)

In fact, it seems most violent, gruesome crime in general is committed by blacks.

great bait mate

Low inhibitions. They’re born drunk.

you're literally the first person to notice this user. Thank you for bringing it to my attention. But seriously, it's because they have a jungle mentality due to living in their so called "black community" rife with poverty, insecurity, lack of role models, etc.Each individual negro must strive to be the top "dawg" on his block, lest he be harrassed, picked on and unfortunately beaten up by the superior top dogs of said block. It's a dog eat dog world out there in niggerville.

Attached: shooting nog off bridge.webm (426x240, 1.08M)

I have bad news, m8. Your favorite nigger is still a nigger.

oh no... anyway

Shut up you subhuman taco, go get killed by a cartel.

this is the type of shit that im talking about. that nigger fucking HATES you, yet you treat him like a friend.

Read Dunning & Kruger's work.

Exactly, your indifference is why I'm indifferent to calling you a stupid nigger.

It’s because they are good at math so they know how the world works.

They dont work but get free shit anyway that's why. Free for them, paid by hardworking YOU. Make them work for their living and cut all support and watch how they instantly become decent people.

the rapture is happening soon

Ayayayay no señor no want that :(

Lol. The nigger reveals his hatred of whites and wonders why we hate him. If it had like 10 more IQ points, it might see the humor here.

let's see what mayoniggers do:

>genocide
>looting
>shooting
>racism
>oppression
>colonization

I don’t hate you.
I find blaming everyone else when black people are the ones killing each other, leaving their kids, and flunking out of high school.
I think it’s extremely childish

It's a cope they use because they know they are the lowest of the low. It's their way of acting out.

>reddit spacing
go back you mayochimp

Narcissism is one hell of a drug

Tyler is literally epitome of domesticazed house nigger. Can read and write but still acts like monkey.

youtu.be/n95bKc3edUE

Hey retard, how about invent the wheel and stop burning, looting, and murdering in every civilization that hosts you. Then maybe your opinion will mean shit. At any rate, the vast majority of slave-owners in the U.S. were Jews, that's why you suck their dicks so much.

>genocide - niggers do it in africa literally now.
>looting - niggers do it 24/7
>shooting - niggers, 24/7
>racism - niggers again, 24/7 against anyone non-nigger.
>oppression - ok this one is not niggers cause niggers are too stupid to organize and oppress someone.
>colonization - same as above.

it's a zoomer thing

they know they are the coolest

Globohomo jews that run this country have empowered them. A niggers natural state is to be submissive and deferent to the white man. That is why we must deal with the jew first, then everything else will fall into place.

Attached: 0934580934859043.jpg (619x464, 65.32K)

>Hey retard, how about invent the wheel
it's already invented retard
>stop burning, looting, and murdering in every civilization that hosts you
Maybe stop systemically oppressing others because they are different
>the vast majority of slave-owners in the U.S. were Jews, that's why you suck their dicks so much.
Says the ones that let allowed them to subvert their nations and activity suck their dick 24/7 and now you cry about it weeb forums?

I have no problem with blacks, it's just they are so fucking programmed by the Jews, and they carry out atrocious shit on Whites, but it's always memory-holed by Jews.

What's really funny is that if someone told me to go back to Europe I wouldn't have much of a problem, but if you tell a black to go back to Africa, well it's the end of the fucking world, why is that?

big dick energy (black people have large penises compared to whites who have small dicks)

>Says the ones that let allowed them to subvert their nations and activity suck their dick 24/7 and now you cry about it weeb forums?
Ayo the nigger roasted the SHIT out of you there lmao based nigger

coolness peaks in high school

>it's already invented retard
Yes, who invented it, and who invented the synthesizers you make you hip hop boop bop beats with? How about stop shitting on your own infrastructure.
>Maybe stop systemically oppressing others because they are different
Blacks are by far the biggest recipients of welfare in the U.S., I'm already paying your reparations and my family was still in Europe while slavery was still a thing here.
>Says the ones that let allowed them to subvert their nations and activity suck their dick 24/7 and now you cry about it weeb forums?
Nice cope for being buck-broken by JEWS