Where will flyovers migrate to when the energy crisis gets really bad?

Where will flyovers migrate to when the energy crisis gets really bad?

Attached: Coal.Rolling.jpg (1200x675, 81.76K)

the gutters of africa and central europe where they came from

Europe will be short on energy too. Perhaps not as cold and the Midwest.

Attached: na_tmo_snowcover_lrg.jpg (1200x802, 202.52K)

back to the gutters you go mutt swarth

They will stay where they are lol. The city fags are the ones who will be pushed out of their concrete hell hole.

>Head in the sand

At least you don't pretend to be smart

flyovers have the best chance of living energy-less.
The primary concern of an absolute energy crisis would be refrigeration. We don't save ice anymore.

>flyovers have the best chance of living energy-less.
>45 minute drive to Walmart for frozen food

lol, you think you'd still be able to buy food at a store in an actual energy crisis?

You are one of those special types of stupid aren't you?

Attached: 1639215012292.jpg (228x221, 9.11K)

Just use salt

Chinese are screwed. Americans don't eat fresh food.

Attached: vegetable-market-chinese-people-doing-shopping-supermarkt-wuhan-city-china-53000859.jpg (800x534, 95.13K)

Cope. I live in a quiet part of a non-flyover state.

salted and cured food does cover a good amount of ground, however there are still uncovered categories for preservation.
That's the funniest part. Americans CAN eat fresh, but choose not to

how the fuck are you this retarded?
if everything goes out i can grab my rifle or fishing rod walk into woods or rivers all around me and have meat to cook on a campfire by sunset, also i live near GIGANTIC farmlands there's literally miles and miles and miles of pure food just sitting all around me.
if everything goes out in city and you need meat you have to find a fucking rat to eat that will likely cause grave illness or kill a stray cat or dog or your neighbor(s) who will probably kill you if you try, and the wood you burn to cook it will be chemically treated wood that will poison you when you cook your food on it. you will literally be forced to flee your hellhole to survive or you will have to risk death with every meal.

You know, neither do I...

Food stays fresh running around.

>grab my rifle or fishing rod walk into woods or rivers
That is all privately owned. You'll be shot by some boomer.

>he thinks us city chads won't loot the pawn shops and urban police precincts for guns and then go raid their shit holes
Lmao. I'll eat your food while your wives and daughters polish my knob.

Attached: 1653511260705.png (600x600, 172.13K)

Flyovers have access to wild game and tillable land, pod dweller. They don't need Walmart. Of course the fat ones and the inbred will be weeded out by natural selection. Thanks Captain Obvious. I'm sure that the vast majority of pod people are fit, strong and tall and not obese insects.

The good thing in this situation too is that any fleeing city folk will probably make it 50-100 miles out of a city, given traffic levels never seen before and the fact most people have half a tank of gas or less.

Attached: 1623776070157.jpg (1024x683, 78.31K)

I'm being realistic. Storing perishables is an important part of society. Energy crisis's don't have to result us going nomadic.

it doesn't really bother me to see memeflags lying to coastal dwellers about this, what bothers me is the impression i get that they actually believe that shit

the midwest is just as fucking fucked as anywhere else in america if the gas runs dry and the lights turn off

Flyovers have direct access to flora and fauna. They have generations of practial knowledge of land conservation and animal husbandry. The city has NOTHING! All city refugees will be shot.

>Looting and raiding to obtain a gun without a gun
Jesus you city fags really are retarded

Attached: 1578066349026s.jpg (220x211, 8.7K)

The ocean is full of fish

Horse buggy pill.

Attached: Amish-Country-Ohio-Buggy.jpg (1000x667, 529.94K)

By 2040 America will be the only ultra wealthy stable country left in the world. So it won’t matter.

>45 minute drive to Walmart for frozen food
Or, and if you don't understand this I'm sorry they blended your brain at birth, you can walk to your neighbor and trade for meat while your wife pulls vegetables out of your garden.

LOL city peasant that doesn't already own land. Even then, you can just be friends with the landowner.

I'll shoot them back, I actually own weapons unlike you city faggots. You also clearly don't know there is such things as parks, public land, and all waterways are public.

What do your co-workers talk about? Any of them talk about their livestock or their phillies? Digging a culvert? What rotation they're going to run next year? Or is it stupid, mundane shit...

The average morbidly obese flyover won't be able to "migrate" anywhere without an F-350 to haul their enormous weight

Attached: rzsh1nx9wtm81.jpg (960x736, 97.2K)