Common Sense Gun Control

Hello Anonymous,

Without resorting to racial slurs,

Please explain how this is in any way, shape or form a bad idea.

Protip: you can’t

Attached: 1598552349912.jpg (2167x2048, 528.64K)

Lawsuits inbound.

kill jane

1. Because guns are meant for violence and knowing that would get them taken away.

2. How long would it take before calling someone a nigger would count as a "red flag" or how long until people just false flag you and majority of people lose guns

On final note: you fags also like to screech that armed citizens can never fight the military that has tanks and drones except I'm not armed to fight them there. I'm armed to get them while they're at home resting, or to get their family while they're away piloting the drones. It wouldnt take long for zogs to quit out of fear

Attached: ed0f8a124af47a0f.jpg (1400x1156, 824.59K)

>Randy gets guns back
>Randys rage is redirected from random children to the system itself
You're right this is a great idea.

i'm not playing by your rules, nigger

Attached: 1340B6AD-CC19-4F67-981A-5AACB0016AC4_jpe-2420912.jpg (760x900, 101.14K)

eat shit faggot

Attached: 1651687280175.webm (480x480, 320.19K)

How gun laws work in America:
>want gun
>get gun
lulz
DEAL WITH IT FAKE ASS GODS

legislate all gun crimes receive mandatory death sentence. it would lower the gun issue within months.

because it will lead to you and your family getting shot

Wow this amazing thread again..

Attached: 1643593990744.gif (535x320, 2.94M)

>be me, randy
>work at shithole retail store
>one of my coworkers is a sjw fag women constantly talking about the patriarchy and blm during lunch hours
>finally get home so I can spend time with my favorite hobby, my guns
>go to the shooting range
>post a couple of pictures of my guns
>go back home
>post on my feed about my next barbecue
>"its gonna burn" "they will love this"
>police come to my house and arrest me without a warrant
>next thing you know I'm in a courtroom and the fucking sjw Jane is talking to the judge about how I made threats to shoot up a school and posting pictures of my terror weapons
>get my guns taken away
>pissed off so I go to bed
>4 hours later
>2 am robbers break in
>dont have my gun so I grab a knife
>they blast a hole through my chest with a double barreled shotgun

Saving the school children.

Attached: PvZGW_ZAllStar_02__55401.1437779705.1280.1280.jpg (1000x1000, 496.66K)

>Giving police more power.
ACAB. Any tool that makes the fed's goons think twice should be owned by every man, woman and dog in the country.

Whoops forgot to remove the memeflag, except I'm not even from the US so I'm just coping.

>Please explain how this is in any way, shape or form a bad idea.
What if the one who defined "cryptic messages" wants you dead?

>What if the one who defined "cryptic messages" wants you dead?

Attached: IMG_0040.jpg (670x450, 27.29K)

How dare you question the hatespeach-oligists you incel monkey!!!!

KEK
Saved

This is Jill she's currently pissed at Bobby her ex boyfriend. The break up was not pleasent and Jill is harboring a grudge. Jill knows Bobby loves his gun collection so she decides to have the court issue a red flag. She goes to the cops spinning a story claiming Bobby is emotionaly unstable, the cops go to a judge who grants the order based entirely on hear say.Boby is suprised one early morning when multiple cops force their way into his home and take his firearms at gunpoint. He must now wait months before he can have a chance to prove his innocence, and cahnces are he will end up in front of the same judge who signed the order so he's fucked.

Attached: 1655237789314.jpg (614x630, 35.26K)

Seems like a fairly sensible solution and Randy losing his guns for a few months seems a much better outcome than a classroom of dead children

niggerer

Obv the fag with the uk flag says this

Attached: 61ntglog1KL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (588x1482, 61.19K)

>Please explain how this is in any way, shape or form a bad idea.

For the record. Depriving people out of their basic rights without them committing a crime is a fast track for instating tyranny. But of course you are a spambot and will post this thread for several weeks to distract us. Sage, reported and hidden.

Because it's rigged.

Nigger.

After we had a school shooting with young kids in a place called Dunblane we complete outlawed pistols and the country is much better for it.

Half of the morale saints that report soon to be school shooters are gonna be feds rigging the system so they can get people who will fight for freedom unarmed and easy to kill

Attached: Disco_Zombie_Flipped_Glasses.png (709x1438, 667.03K)

BASED NIGGAS

1A says you can post as much cryptic shit as you like. 2A says you can post guns. Therefore, no one should be persecuted for doing both together. Even a nigger like you should be able to understand that.

Attached: FU-_xgAXoAE_yms.jpg (2500x2063, 499.71K)

spbp NIGGER

I’m going to red flag all my liberal “friends”

And thats why the British have to get a permit to buy a butter knife

Attached: plants-vs-zombies-free-full-version-2.jpg (300x300, 19.9K)

Imagine taking a roasties word for anything lol. Totally believable and trustworthy.

OP is a nigger, shall not be infringed, etc.

I don't need to use one to show you why, but I choose to do so anyway.

Nigger culture will not accept this. It's snitching to them. Do you remember when they tried this shit with people reporting others who were violating covid lockdown protocols? How that was a complete disaster for the government?

Attached: 1642791107644.png (346x322, 55.46K)

Won’t work, this is just a smokescreen for the blacklisting and disarming of dissidents.

Breaks the 5th and 14th amendments.

Chief scientist in niggerology

Attached: 1002745_525737654160113_2110336001_n.jpg (403x350, 19.78K)

These red faggers have a wierd love hate relationship with the police.

Apparently they are racists but also are the only ones who need guns? Sounds like you just want more nigger violence

Attached: 61pXx85h5oL._AC_SX466_.jpg (466x786, 52.8K)

FLAWLESS, good save Fren. Absolutely basado.

>Robbing someone of their freedoms
>A good idea
>1 post by this ID

Saaaagee

No gun law is common sense.

Attached: 1634568057850.jpg (941x960, 130.06K)