How do white supremacist craKKKers cope with this fact? Hell you can even extend this list to middle east (Saudi Arabia...

How do white supremacist craKKKers cope with this fact? Hell you can even extend this list to middle east (Saudi Arabia, Syria) or to Argentina, Bazil, what's wrong with white devil genes?

Attached: file.png (1454x1920, 1.64M)

compare the places on the right to white countries and not niggers, arabs and mongols

They're all shitholes and all nonwhite

Attached: OP.jpg (1000x667, 248.04K)

Like this

Attached: 1655398568770m.jpg (1024x539, 108.25K)

I already included Ethiopia and Botswana, why the hell caucasoid admixed Ethiopia isn't better than Botswana?

Attached: file.png (640x640, 415.6K)

How the hell is Ethiopia white? At best they're mixed with arabs. Give me a history lesson here for this bullshit.

>some non-whites have better countries than other non-whites
Show flag so I can accurately make fun of how retarded you are, nigger

Even amongst caucasoids these people live better

Attached: saudi.png (960x540, 449.32K)

All goes back to the Zulu.
See, Zulu are a buch of Bantu tribes rolled together. They went on a rape fest across continental Africa. They never made anything of their own, nor developped any tech or culture, they'd just use their superior numbers (from fucking like rabbits) to zerg rush places. What weapons they had (besides basic bone clubs and wood spears) were stolen from better civilizations, which were defeated because they simply couldn't contend with INFINITY niggers.
Im getting side tracked. Anyway, the Bantu swarmed like locusts. They'd steal everything they could, rape everyone, kill, enslave, and eat people the conquered.
Now, Ethiopia used to be the richest country in Africa. Had its own empire, castles made of gold and stuff. Real neat place, trade hub, everyone liked them, you wanted something, Ethiopian merchant got it. The Bantu saw this and went "Thats a very nice everything you have there, shame if something were to happen to it"
Keep in mind, there is no surrendering to the Bantu, they'll just kill you. You cannot pay them to leave, because they'll just invade and steal it all anyway. So, Ethiopia had to sell much of their wealth to fund a war for survival against the nigger horde. Eventually this died down and they only had to deal with occasional skirmishes.
Then they had to fight off the Muslims, who kept trying to invade them because they were Christian, then they had a famine, and eventually, there was a coup.
Ethiopia got fucked by niggers, sand niggers, famines, and then themselves, and the Ethiopian Empire lasted from the early 1200s to the late 1800s, fell. The country was ruined, and a nation which was once synonymous with prosperity is now best known for starvation.

Most bullshit infograph I've ever seen kill yourself OP

Attached: 1644880611060.jpg (960x768, 135.82K)

than these people

Attached: syrian.png (600x400, 284.57K)

This doesn't answer my question though. You goofy nigger.

>How do white supremacist craKKKers cope with this fact?
Cope with what fact? I just see 6 shithole countries I'd never want to live in, what point are you even trying to make, that there's small variance in quality of life in absolute shitholes?

Yes yes nigger we get it. You are being abused by leasing a cheap cell phone with unlimited data and having to pay for electricity. All the things white people invented for you. We get it. Your life is so terrible. Raise your victim score somewhere else you sad sack of brown skinned shit.

>INFINITY niggers

I wish I had a time machine. Isandlwana would turn out differently.

I don't really care about which ant is carrying the biggest piece of shit.

Great summary user, it's a shame nignog OP will ignore the knowledge.

Yeah none of those people are European white.
Where the fuck are you going with you stupid fucking idiot?

They’re all landlocked countries being compared to non-landlocked countries. In the case of Ethiopia & Botswana, Ethiopia’s been ravaged by civil wars and famine engineered by the West since the 1980s & Warsaw Pact, Botswana’s been left alone and is lucky enough to have non-corrupt leaders. Addis Ababa still has a higher Human Development Index than Gabarone

That girl is like below 20% of the syrian population, right? Most syrians are brown you dumb ape.

There's not one african country that has been successful without colonizer. Cope!

Ethiopia probably has the most impressive historic accomplishments of all Sub Saharan Africa. And the only Sub Saharan African society which successfully resisted European colonization.