There are legitimate institutional shill farms being used to slander Elon on here right now

There are legitimate institutional shill farms being used to slander Elon on here right now

Attached: elon-musk-and-henry-ford-compared-where-they-are-and-were-at-45_09a43936-b960-4337-b95c-2d15ab4b4485.jpg (3600x2700, 644.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KeUvcJUdRK0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Call them out as the bots and shills they are.

Elons mommy in picrel

Attached: 1654458765216m.jpg (1024x993, 145.18K)

They're not doing a very good job, I've hardly seen him mentioned lately

I ask everyone who posts this stuff this..
How come they never make those symbols outside of professional photography shoots? It's because that's a thing photographers tell them to do make artistic looking photos and capture the minds eye by covering the face and focusing on one side of it...

It's just art. That's all it is.

FUCK THAT CON DOUCHE
youtube.com/watch?v=KeUvcJUdRK0

>There are legitimate institutional shill farms being used to promote Elon on here right now

it goes both ways OP

Okay... Didn't ask Vaxxie.

>a jew said something i like
>my new savior!!

you newfags never learn

take the neuralink implant, tranny.

no, its kike masonic bs fagotry. youre in denial.

Whenever I see someone ripping on Elon, I assume it's a bot or paid kike.

Elon has children in jewish schools right now. He is not le based and redpilled billionaire like Heneey Ford, kys you well poisoning kike. Your “hello fellow goyim” pilpul tactics don’t work here, you’ve been found out. You are a retarded faggotry kike shores cock got bit off by a rabbi and has aids/herpes

Henry (((Ford))). LOL

Do we call Elon transhumanism fanboys... trannys now?

Attached: 1654465195803m.jpg (924x1024, 114.52K)

>comparing Ford with Elon
You are a fucking retard, Elon is a smart rich asshole who spends half his day grifting manchildren on Twitter.
Ford genuinely revolutionised industrial production.

also

>Ford: named the jew
>Elon: is a jew

He’s a deeply insecure, closeted homo, fraud and not a very good one. Supporting Elon is a sure sign of reddit refugee status.

You getting triggered shows that's what you want to believe. You're falling for photographers trolling. I was told this recently by a photographer who takes pictures of rockstars and rappers.

You want to believe there is more to it than that and that's your fucking problem, denying boring reality to make up bullshit that makes you think you know something.

Didn't we just have a thread about this:

Bro it's the classic concern trolling script?

>Like this Designated Hated Person?
>Well you belong to [whatever the social outgroup is around here]

Pure shilling.

The Biden administration on Thursday created a new internet policy task force — this one led by Vice President Kamala Harris — with goals including “developing programs and policies” to protect “political figures” and journalists from “disinformation,” “abuse” and “harassment.”

Attached: 1655049352860.jpg (1280x1280, 219.91K)

Elon hangs at the met gala that little faggot Jew. He's even wearing a jacket that says new world order. His girlfriend brags about communism.

Stopped reading at *triggered*. Do not tell me what my emotional state is, Vaxxie.

Aaannnndddd that's why I used that word. It's flip scripting. Watching you negatively react to it is priceless

Tranny.

They do the hidden hand irl.

Ford was based when he named the Jew. Then he cucked when they threatened to take over his company with help from FDR. Then eventually it was taken over.

Ford wrote the international jew.

He's being held back so the ccp can make china nuuuummmmmbbaahhhh wuuunnnn
I do wonder just how much the bidens are paid by the ccp for their service though? We will find out in time

Look into fredrick winslow taylor, he developed the assembly line, good or bad, he made ahit work.

Reddit spacing lol

Elon is a stud.
He's ineligible to be President of the United States, but he certainly can be President of Mars.
Love the way he is stomping liberal employees at SpaceX and Tesla.

Attached: 267.gif (326x282, 3.15M)