Okay since food shortages might be coming, what should I get at the grocer's and how should I store them

Okay since food shortages might be coming, what should I get at the grocer's and how should I store them.

Attached: 45844646946469686949486873363453465746879670976.jpg (1490x965, 349.2K)

Baked beans, rice, and some snacks
You will be fat in no time even during famine

Get pussy and store it in your basement.
FRESH PUSSY.
Pussy is good. Trust me bro.

Attached: md22.jpg (1024x1001, 113.87K)

Ammo so you can go after all the other preppers who've already done the work. They all post images everywhere and I can guarnfuckingtee you they don't remove any exif data.

Corn meal is very filling and very cheap, Oats, beans, rice, deenz, anything you can get on top of that is a bonus.

HEY YOU CAN'T HAVE THAT NIGGER ON THE PACKAGE ANYMORE.

>deenz
i couldn't keep sardines down even if I were starving. But the others sound good. Thanks.

What about big bottles of olive oil or other cooking oil

>i couldn't keep sardines down even if I were starving.
If you like fish but don't like deens, check out kipper snacks

OP eats nigger rice

I've stored food for years. You MUST read up on how to store correctly. I have had food like pasta and rice stored in sealed food buckets for a couple of years. I open them up and they are filled with thousands of mites that have made a mess and eaten everything. Store your dry foods like rice or pasta in heavy duty food buckets with rubber gaskets with lids that you really have to press on hard to close. Some lids snap on but they don't seal airtight, and mites somehow get in. Or maybe they are in the food to begin with and reproduce. Read up on killing the eggs before storing. Vacuum pack what you can. My vacuum packed dry foods are fine after years. There's plenty of vids on youtube on proper storage. Also rats can eat through any plastic. If you're storing a lot, put the plastic buckets or food in metal garbage cans with lids, and wrap duct tape around the circumference for an airtight seal. Or store in glass jars with metal lids. I cant tell you how much I've lost to rats, mice, mites, moths, etc. Probably 25 pounds ruined. Imagine being in the throes of famine, uncovering your hidden food, and finding that creatures have eaten it all. Do your research.

Consider using dry ice to displace o2 in larger storage containers too, enhancing the seal

Baby Formula.
Sell to single mothers for 500% markup.

thanks for the heads up!

beans, rice, and canned proteins if you're just starting
toss a few in the cart every time you go to the grocery store
you'll sleep better in no time
after you have the basics, options open up with long term canned goods, water storage/filtration, first aid, solar panels and batteries, trade goods (booze, prescriptions, lighters and fluid, etc), and most importantly guns and ammo
also learn at least one useful skill/trade
for example - i sharpen knives like a motherfucker

Attached: 1637084652607.jpg (700x693, 65.59K)

>What about big bottles of olive oil or other cooking oil
I prefer tallow and other animal fats like butter.
Try herring fillets.

You could heat your rice in the oven before packaging it to make sure the insects inside it are dead.

>Or maybe they are in the food to begin with and reproduce.

This.
Same thing happens to cigars.
You can kill most of the eggs by heating or freezing before storage. Heating is easier. Everyone has an oven. Freezing bug eggs takes lower temps than most home freezers can go.

Attached: 1650920720315.jpg (592x660, 194.76K)

also, store things you normally eat
I have an entire closet full of canned and dried stuff that isn't "long term storage" but lasts 1-3 years. Peanut butter, canned fish/chicken, beans, Spam, etc.
I just replace it as I use it, and never worry about food. My friends thought I was crazy until Covid happened. They don't laugh at me anymore.
There's nothing wrong with saving for a rainy day. Capice?

Attached: 1651806716589.jpg (770x525, 119.67K)

You can freeze rice indefinitely, it'll give you all the carbs you need. A rice steamer works magic, brown rice is healthier than white and they're both super cheap. Get an MRE bag also. Best case scenario nothing crashes and you can just use it camping or whatever over time. Worst case scenario shit hits the fan and you got backup source of meals and protein.

>but lasts 1-3 years.
Those dates on canned goods are only a recommended for freshness date and are not actually required by law they are stamped by the packaging site and will last much longer .

buy seeds and grow your own food dumbass

Please anons do not fucking listen to this change stein ricenigger. Everybody who has something to protect knows now is the time to be vigilant. I literally do rounds on my property hourly now. In today's world you threaten a man's sustenance and you're attempting manslaughter and I will grow a garden bed over you and I'm one of the nicer people out here. Get some preps and humble yourself to those who can help you.

Lots of good info that I'm actually going to use in this thread.
I heard you should freeze it.