This is China’s 3rd and probably the most advanced aircraft carrier in the world CV-18 Fujian...

This is China’s 3rd and probably the most advanced aircraft carrier in the world CV-18 Fujian. Anons should make a waifu out of Fujian. I think we will see it in action this year.

Attached: 526865B7-FBFC-4C6D-B03B-E95A7C5F484B.jpg (933x525, 100.63K)

A fucking ____

I heard the armor is so thin on these that they think some older anti-ship missiles might detonate after coming out the other side.

I bet it's a shell. It's not a proper carrier.

> American
> Talking about thin ship armor

LOLed pretty fucking hard. Bro, your shit navy's armor is so thin that a fucking seagull made a hole in one of them.

Attached: 1652872003016.jpg (624x657, 31.92K)

im excited for china guys they have been a naval power for not long in history

Imagine it plowing through all the decks and blowing up in the water underneath the ship. It would break in half.

I'm impressed it can actually float

>butthurt chink starts "whatabouting"
How typical. Get some new material you chankoro ricenigger.

it is incredibly square due to the permanent scaffolding being covered up with foam. everyone and everything that isnt a jew is all just bread and circus. eliminate all jews and maybe we stop hearing about dumb fucking chink shit

Why is their water so brown?

>crashes into 1 of the other 2 carriers
asian drivers amirite

Attached: 1591158161853.jpg (620x641, 62.16K)

Too bad they don't show it running or anything.

Attached: 200.gif (356x200, 1.03M)

> completely evades the issue

Typical amerimutt retard.

Attached: US destroyer vs container ship.jpg (474x260, 34.29K)

They won't ever show it doing anything. It's a set piece, nothing more.

Ching chong

Attached: 1639024665901.webm (608x1080, 2.79M)

>''Chang, your shoelaces are untied!"
>"Huh? Well, yeah, but you pissed your pants."
>"WHATABOUTISM!!!"

I wonder who they stole the tech from

Attached: 1647333790812.png (516x485, 90.75K)

Refurbished Soviet vessels don’t count
Also not nuclear powered
WWII pleb-tier

kek. we always used to say that haze gray paint is the main thing holding the fleet together.
Also, we ran into a whale one time, cracked the sonar dome. but that was a fuckin whale, so not so bad.

I wouldnt worry that much about China.
Everything is made out of plastic. This aircraft carrier is prob. made out of plastic aswell.
In a real war situation they will simply fuck up.

Crack in half from mild ocean chop and rushed Chinese welds, wonder how many km it will travel before becoming a new artificial reef

shipping containers

There is no issue, these ships aren't even in the same class as your fake cardboard carrier. China has plenty of its own accidents. If you want to start counting fuck ups china will outdo everybody. One of the few things you chankoro morons are good at.

>cries watabouting
>the words 'what' and 'about' are nowhere to be seen

>armor is so thin
but will it rust?

Attached: 1639936555689.jpg (1280x852, 213.74K)

They are pretty fucked if they sourced the steel from China.

Attached: FJyIK.jpg (125x94, 1.62K)

This shit will be wrecked in a giant whirlpool or some shit soon. Imagine the Asian who drives that. Lol. Must be like a hundred dudes all around the thing with walkie talkies.
>>Tuhrn reft.. REEEEFFFTTTTT

Hope they mounted the watertight hatches the right way…

It's all the chinks online ever do. They all have a chip on their shoulder and they don't take any accountability. EVERYONE is trying to dunk on America because we are superior. The bottom scraping shit-eaters always try to drag their superiors down to their level. Pointing out their most common trait is hardly hypocrisy.
Lets see if those supposed magnetic catapults work :^)

Amazon basics aircraft carrier

>makes retarded noises
I wonder if we could calculate how much electricity you wasted sending that post.

Also, irrelevant because their jets are trash.

>still doesn't refute what i just said
Put down the shovel

Yes
Every ship does
It's steel in salt water
The only way it won't rust is if it were to be made of pure titanium

Dude, they all rust. Salt water. The navy has people slapping new coats of paint on constantly because of that.

China won't even be a coherent, unified country in five years (and probably less than that)
a unified Chinese state is a historical aberration that has only ever existed for ~70 years out of the past 5000

Attached: 1626848255529.webm (432x336, 1.39M)

>probably the most advanced aircraft carrier in the world
It's not even nuclear powered, you Chinese nigger

>no ramp

Oh shit, we may actually be in trouble.

Attached: 1325032993203.jpg (301x450, 18.07K)

Is he ok

>Every ship does
>Salt water
Yes, luckily not every ship sacrifices actual combat ability for "stealth" tho.

Looks kind of junky bruh, ngl. Fr fr no cap. Definitely not bussin.

>china's most advanced aircraft carrier is a 3d render
not surprising

What you said is irrelevant. Now tongue my anus.

Don't worry because it doesn't have any aircraft either.

>because we are superior
in the amount of niggers, troons, faggots, and jews per square kilometer. Yep, totally superior. You killed your future in 1940s when you let your (((best friends))) rule you.

>Also, irrelevant because their jets are trash.
The jets are less important than the missiles and electronics suites they carry.
How much of our shit the Israelis sold them were they able to successfully reverse engineer and copy?

modern ship doctrine since WWII has replaced armor with damage control. armor is reserved for critical areas-- you stay afloat by plugging up holes and pumping out water from battle damage faster than it can come in
kinda funny too because american naval doctrine has been pumping out shitty dead ends like the zumwalt and litoral combat ships that have extremely reduced crew which stops them from effectively employing damage control

A dozen chinks replaced him.

Despite all that dead weight, our military is superior, and you know it.

>in five years
Awww, not two more weeks anymore?

But think of how many new Porsches and Mercedes the defense contractors involved were able to buy, user. You’re just not looking at the big picture, here.

>our military is superior
in the amount of niggers, troons, faggots per each unit, yes. Oh, and the jews that actually call the shots will send your fat ass to die so they can make even more money.

its amazing what they can make from leftover dog skeletons

I don't really understand the wole idea personally as ships are static enough to be seen by sattelite even when in action
Also they're in general pretty large so optical detection range is in the range of tens of kilometers

The amount of american cope over it is unreal

You can keep deflecting, despite all that baggage, and despite all our political sabotage, our military will defeat any other military. You know this, I know this. Just as much as both know the sun will rise tomorrow.
Your coping only shows how piss-filled your pants are.

Tech only gets you so much as a force multiplier. Then you have to worry about nitty gritty shit like a bunch of trannies and women trying to handle fires and real damage control.
We probably still have the edge, but no one can say Woke doctrine hasn’t seriously degraded our basic capabilities over what they were 20 years ago.

Very much American cope in this thread!

>I don't really understand the wole idea personally
The whole idea is a money grab

Attached: 8c6c61c960fc495787b47b6140086819.jpg (1200x763, 162.51K)

Putin's troll factories have gone to complete shit.

>made in china

Its chinks, they have no concept of pollution.

The spirits of the Chinese foundy workers give the steel anti corrosive properties