How did LGBTQ take over Western civilisation without a fight and in such a short time?

How did LGBTQ take over Western civilisation without a fight and in such a short time?

Attached: 1654990786690.png (2077x760, 58.7K)

jews

Jews are aids faggots and niggers are a flu.

Jews and materialist boomers and millennials.
As long as they have the new (((item))) and new marvel movies

Men aren't men anymore

I mean, their flag got every color. They're literally every team.

Red team
Baby blue team
Green team

American culture is essentially 99% derived from its corporations so if the corporations decide to worship fags and niggers then that's that.

low-t males

LGBTQ = Open Kink

it's another "victim" class brought to the fore by the marxists. social media facilitated this, it's almost built for it, and thats why they have traction right now.

They have the same agenda as the Jews running shit.

Get elected to high enough positions through soros funds

This, America has no culture. That's what the "intellectuals" like Sam Hyde never understand since they have never experienced European culture. They keep thinking you can fix everything on your own without understanding that without a community nothing is worth it.

Parts of it have culture, but it has no unified culture overall.

Blackrock and identity politics/economics as a methodological approach to ending the unity within society that was required for Occupy Wall Street to have functioned. I just hope I get to be CEO of a fortune 500 company just because I suck dicks.

The "america has no culture" idea is just some shit made up by jews. It's meaningless, just like saying "white people have no culture." America obviously has a culture even if it has been diluted over time by immigration.

It has no overall culture really. Miami may as well be a different country from Kansas.

America has plenty of microcultures and has invented everything from Coca-Cola to iPhones to Rock 'n' Roll to the assembly line to the Internet itself. Culture is a word with multiple definitions. America is both the world's greatest cultural Mecca -- by a massive margin -- and also a complete wasteland depending on which definition you go by. I've lived in Europe, and it's a very nice continent, but America is and always has been a deranged hot mess which is far more dangerous and entertaining.

America is such a shithole in some ways, but I for reasons I cannot even fully explain love this piece of shit.

The jews in the media and universities got a bunch of worried phone calls from their cousins in the banking industry when all the goys started focusing their attention on the nefarious practices of their institutions and they got to work on double timing it on the globohomo shit.

That being said the problem started well before Occupy as (((they))) were able to lay the foundations to get this done without a fight through Civil Rights Act which allowed groups with a "victimized" or "marginal" identity to secure special privileges in society for themselves without having to go through usual channels of getting legislation passed to have laws changed.

Supported directly by the federal government with the express purpose of disrupting families and destroying social cohesion. They're social bioweapons.

I have experienced real culture, on a small Greek island with traditions dating back to early Byzantine era. It's not just food and music, that is lower forms of culture. It is architecture, ideas and history. Why do you think some of the greatest american architecture was built in late 1800's/early 1900's. The great men back than in America had culture and close bonds to Europe and understood this.

It’s a bunch o faggots doing faggy things. No one cares really, buts it really gross

Hot take: Contraception

They have every team, except white males.
Just as intended.

Architecture takes thousands of years to develop. America is less than 250 years old. Feudalism, royal families, and tithe made beautiful buildings - but all of this came with profound human suffering.

Whites are fags that's why

>How did LGBTQ take over Western civilisation without a fight and in such a short time?
Jews
/thread

>BROOOOO THEY'RE JUST TRYING TO STOP THE LEFT!
The same retards who organized Occupy are the same retards who currently organize blm and trantifa, that was just stupid leftoids overestimating their value and getting their shit slapped by the state to remind them that their purpose is exclusively to harass and torture the White lower and middle class. Occupy was the first modern incarnation of the militant leftist sperg fucking with people with the assumption that they're immune to consequences, like they were in the 70's, 80's, and 90's. Back to the reservation you go.

It does have an overall culture. That culture is liberal, calvinist, and anglo-saxon. We're watching it fall apart as we speak but even woketarded shitlibbery is pretty much distinctively American (notice similarities between Floyd summer BLM foot washing & collective renunciations of yt privileg and enthusiasms of "great awakenings" hundreds of years earlier as just one example). Every successive wave of migration has diluted it more and more, but it's still a thing and it's still there. It is why u are able to recognize lockdown zealot bugmen as "unamerican" in their cowardly desire to sacrifice his rights and the rights of his fellow countrymen over a flu.

From where I'm standing, Europe looks like a cage of the citizens own design. A guilded cage is still a cage.

Because reality has liberal bias :^)

Attached: 1622722590649.png (400x400, 233.46K)