The New George Floyd

The New George Floyd

Buy the plywood for your stores now.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-06-17 at 10.07.53 PM.png (657x577, 337.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NippiestKrankie/status/1535562273045024769
youtu.be/JMpmlNp-3Xs?t=36
youtube.com/watch?v=olNN2iT41S4&ab_channel=APArchive
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No riot allowed. Biden is in charge.

user nobody gives a shit about these feral animals anymore especially in fucking Chicago

How come white people don't get a riot when Black people murder white people in broad daylight?
twitter.com/NippiestKrankie/status/1535562273045024769

>Chicago

Shitcongo instantly invalidates any (((national media))) response since its just niggers nigging on a Friday/Saturday night.

This. Dems are going to get crushed in the midterms. They don’t want to lose even worse

Nobody fucking cares.
ALL NIGGERS MUST HANG

This. Shit will get squashed with overwhelming use of force by Chicago's mayor.

Attached: chicago mayor.jpg (320x312, 21.06K)

The cop is also black. Not that I know for sure, just a guess.

>Police: "Stop, don't make any sudden moves!"
>Niggers:

Attached: AgedMellowFritillarybutterfly-size_restricted.gif (252x504, 34.14K)

Attached: 1654175581368.gif (282x300, 1.91M)

Let Chicago burn. The idiots in the burbs voted for this.

Attached: 1653855936766.webm (480x480, 2.97M)

Not my problem, like your kid selling her body for a roof

>Lori Lightfoot
>Democrat politician
>Jews have more power right now than they have had in decades
Handlers won't let niggers do shit.

Because 60% of whites are extremely cucked

Niggas I am retarded and forgot to save the Jewish version of this

Attached: 20220618_050411.png (3057x2889, 402.54K)

i can't speak for chiraq but the local news in texas has a story about a cop who just got charged for shooting a driver who was preparing to flee the scene.

~5 years ago, i may have been inclined to agree with the "its only property" sentiment, at least in some cases. that perspective would of bled over to the example of this cop shooting.

the example in this YT clip is notable IMO, since the driver was presumably drunk and if he had been allowed to flee, could have killed someone. tough situations all around

youtu.be/JMpmlNp-3Xs?t=36

Here ya go you filthy nigger :)

Attached: A42FF17C-F126-4CFD-9566-176CA4D89FAE.jpg (735x607, 310.5K)

WHAT YOU GOING TO DO BROTHER WHEN NIGGERMANIA AND ALL MY NIGGERMANIACS RUN WILD ON YOU!!!

Thanks clean crackah

Nice one sister you totez pwnt that chud take all my updoots

Not an election year so nothing will happen because the democrats don’t need to activate their base yet

If a police officer gives you ANY order you should obey. It doesnt matter about your stupid "rights" or other left wing shit. Every mature person learns to submit to authority and just do what a police officer tells you. Watch CNN and other fake news demonrats news propaganda say its a race thing but thats not true when 40% of white policemen have asian wives just like Officer Chauvin.

Do the right thing and thank a cop today, hell even buy him a cup of coffee

Fuck yeah. I'm gonna riot with the niggers this time. Fuck Jew and their zog puppets.

how hard is it to lay on the ground face down with feet and hands spread, but no niggers need to make sudden moves turning around like they are going to use some weapon instead.

The riots were caused by the stimulus checks and rent cancelations allowing niggers to run wild more than anything

Why in the hell would a cop shoot a tween next to a gas pump? I hope there are riots, I want to riot right now. Fuck it.

>Not an election year
smoothbraim

This story is probably bullshit.

Nice link.

>1 post

Still want to see it.

>stimulus checks and rent cancellations
niggers dont need a reason to run wild, it is in their nature

Set it off

Are negroids sub human or really smart apes?

Was he doing anything criminal?
If so, I don't care.

If he was 100% innocent, then it's a shame.
But such is the world when his race has turned everything into a low-trust zoo.

Attached: 1651604107147.png (423x331, 21.08K)

kek'd and save'd

Beetle-Jewz will begin to channel the spirit of Mayor Daley and order the cops to shoot on sight anyone with a Molotov or other weapon in their hands. youtube.com/watch?v=olNN2iT41S4&ab_channel=APArchive

Schlomo Joe and the Democrats are going to put these niggers back on the plantation. No monkey shines when the adults are in apes!

don't even compare them to us fucker.
t. ape

Attached: gorillas vs niggers.png (738x1244, 1.21M)

lmao he was so ugly

How does that change anything?
Fucking Asians won't make browns less inhuman.

kek

/thread
Massa said "sit down" and the niggers say "yes sir vote blue no matter who"

Attached: 1654824675506.jpg (750x850, 66.37K)

Jesus fucking christ OP, how about a fucking link for once?
And I assume there's a video somewhere.
DO YOUR FUCKING JOB.

Did he not know he was in MAGA country?

What was the kid doing at a gas station so late at night? Stole a car? Robbed the Korean owner? Stealing Arizona watermelon and some black and milds? There's more to this story and it will involve white Hispanics.

Did you retards forget that these nigger riots also happened during the Nigger King and that he exacerbated them?

I don't care either way. He is 13, my brother in christ.

I want to see her bomb them like they did in the old days

This isn't an election year and a Democrat is in the Oval Office, maybe if something similar happens next year

Democrats control the presidency and Congress and are already doing bad as it is. This will be buried by the media and wont gain any traction, the last thing they need are riots.

Asians are more intelligent than Whites, just more autistic. If it weren't for the stupid effect that causes them to vote Democrat because of ethnicity they hapas

is the cop also black?