The Hunter Biden story is wilder than I thought

Over the years I heard bits and pieces of Hunter Biden's antics, but seeing the whole story put together made my jaw drop. How is this guy the President's son? Why is the media protecting him? I remember the huge scandal of the Bush daughters underage drinking.

youtube.com/watch?v=K9KO1u6z4WM

Other urls found in this thread:

subscribestar.com/zacharykhubbard
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Based and saved! (Even if its obviously a fake)

Your jaw dropped cause your natural reaction is to want to suck his dick OP

So I've been trusting the plan for a while...but I'm starting to get anxious.
We need more fucking Hunter Biden cock pics! We had some good ones but we need fucking more if we're gonna get Joe out of office and get Trump back in. Everyone post your best HBCP (Hunter Biden Cock Pics)

This obsession with nudity, exhibitionism and sex is a good indicator that he was sexually molested as a minor.

this is like picking through a land fill for scraps .. let this nation die already..

Attached: MAGA JUSTICE SQUAD.png (1023x612, 927.33K)

Why do white people like staring at cocks so much

Crackers

tfw you have a bigger dick than hunter

Attached: 1651018690865.jpg (657x527, 54.2K)

subscribestar.com/zacharykhubbard

learn the code
gematriaeffect.news
gematrinator.com (real calculator)
freetofindtruth.blogspot.com

this is a huge satanic ritual
you guys are fucking retards

talk about this while you are enslaved

by his dad?

Um blur this.. it’s the potus son you ignorant fuck

I prefer narrow hips on a guy

You are fucking Canadian.

I prefer a long thick pipe and brother, Hunter has that well covered. He is swinging a bat bro!

That be my guess from the old fucks behavior. Also SS scuttlebutt from when he was VP is that he strolled around his quarters in the nude and swam in the nude didnt care what agents saw him. Which is inappropriate and weird behavior, but hes always been an entitled arrogant weirdo.

>the potus's son is not the potus, stop conflating the two!

wtf guys how can your dong be this fuckin huge flaccid what can i do to increase mine please respond

Imagine if there were dozens of Donald Trump Jr.'s penis pictures all over the place.

The media would be going nonstop for months every single day. This? Nothing.

Attached: IMG_4280.gif (512x256, 21.66K)

This is also the potus son.
Driving a H2 Hummer while smoking crack.
You still feel obligated to defend him?

Attached: IMG_4194.png (649x911, 667.97K)

elites do not live under the same laws as the slaves

Lib faggot demon rats can literally fuck children on video that gets leaked while giving orders to niggers to burn down entire cities and it's fine

That's nowhere near the worst of any of it.

He would also go around groping the wives of agents at parties. One agent punched him in the face over it.
Biden gets off on flexing power over others.

>be drunk crackhead
>swim in pool naked without people caring

I'm sure people were just like "ahahahah that drunk crackhead sure is fucking nutso!"