How does this make you feel?

How does this make you feel?

Attached: C3866EE8-701A-4F9B-A8EC-90A99B605893.jpg (828x1212, 188.02K)

>How does this make you feel?
>88
Checked.

That everyone probably clapped afterward

Attached: 1655408998355.png (525x679, 428.14K)

Validated

No feels. As long as I don't have to do it.

Makes me feel good because americans still occupy my nigger country and as a result they make shitalians even more retarded than they would be. If american kids grow up as faggots, it will make it easier for them to be kicked out.

Most faggot kids I’ve ever heard of. They should be doing drugs and partying not thinking about pronouns. What a faggot generation

YOU WILL NOT STOP ME FROM MOVING FORWARD

Attached: angry emilia2.jpg (1280x720, 41.25K)

Hateful and bigoted, as well as homophobic.

HIEL HITLER

>. They should be doing drugs and partying
You should also kill yourself.

And then everyone clapped

It’s probably completely made up tho, like this douchebag really didn’t hear this conversation in a restaurant

And then everyone clapped and cheered and said FUCK BLONFELD BLORMPH in unison, even the kids.

that's some gay nigger shit

And then the little boys followed Tom to the bathroom where they each offered him a magical play time!
Don't get the magic goo in your eyes kids. That makes Tom the grand wizard mad.

Like someone's lying

That Gen Alpha is going to be the most pozzed generation yet. You thought zoomers were bad? They at least had childhoods where men and women were different. They will have nothing on the absolute disasters coming from the coming generation.

I really don't believe this story at all. Kids would maybe do this at a Starbucks or a Chipotle. Usually kids just beat each other and call everyone a faggot while smearing special sauce on each other at McDonald's.

It makes me want to slaughter school teachers in broad daylight

Attached: Screenshot_20220617-210313.jpg (1440x1578, 373.68K)

virtue signaling at a mcdonalds table with fake friends eating goyslop

Attached: aviatoratombombpepe.jpg (1067x600, 386.61K)

checked

Not a good formatted meme

The kid will have changed his pronouns by Monday

Frustrated that virtue signalers exist and post obvious bullshit on social media

Sad. It a sign of things to come and those poor children will likely get hurt in the chaos and they didn't need this shit at all.

most mcdonald haven't even opened their dining rooms back up.

Heckin wholesome 100 ^_^

Society is healing and the future looks so bright.

I used to follow that page back when I had FB. It used to be solely about economic issues. A microcosm for the Democratic Party as a whole.

Opinions like this should be labeled as dangerous to your health.

This never happened

Like shutting off the internet

i know you cant
btw 12 minutes you have

I have a nonbinary coworker who literally wears a badge that says They/Them. We have to play along or else we'll be in trouble with HR. But we all use female pronouns behind her back .