What are the political implications of me eating 2 Döner per day ?

Normies cry about inflation and pay a fortune for shitty supermarket food.

I simply eat 2 Döners per day. 4€ each. 8€ combinend.

For only 8€ per day i get meat, vitamins, salat, bread.
Meanwhile a Pizza Magherita cost 9€.
Chop Suey 10€. (barely any chicken in it)
Currywurst with fries 7€.

I simply eat Döner. It´s tasty and cheap.

Attached: 20220611_165603.jpg (4624x2604, 3.15M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/w4O6rIxT5Fw
youtu.be/fJJIkvWj-HQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fresh dömers - no problem
This prefabricated shit with phosphates - rip

Smart guy. Probably one of the best fast foods out there make sure you hit the gym Herman the German user

>4€
>Germany
Yeah no even in France the price isn't that low. Your kebab place must be shit. Sorry user

I wish we had döner in the US

>no leberkasse

>doner
>d is backwards b, vice versa
>boner
Faggots. Can't corner the Dorner.

I eat in this location since nearly 20 years when i was a teenager. Back then 2.50€. Now 4€. Fair price. And the staff is nice and the Döner is superb. Cant complain.

who came up with greek/turk food? greek first and turk adopted?

>Boot up sequence
youtu.be/w4O6rIxT5Fw

Attached: ri32mjsazs921.jpg (249x249, 8.07K)

based sandwich eater

You do, I think it's called Shawarma over there.
Took me a hot minute to find a good kebab shop in rural Wisconsin.

In Spain they offer a Donner with chips and a soda for € 6.30 and they aren't bad.

Do you think i can get rich by selling Döner in the US ? Some germans got rich selling Currywurst but Döner is pretty good fastfood too. It could replace Tacos. And maybe it even could replace Mexicans in the long run.

Attached: 1613510898308.png (483x517, 188.32K)

Checked. I don't know, doesn't seem very healthy to me, and I'm a burger, so.

I find that shit in NM and AZ.

Based.
Depends where you are. Where I'm from, people are most familiar with the dish as gyros, from Greek. You also do see it called doner kebab here. We have shawarma too, but it's usually a bit different from gyros and doner, and sometimes it means a shawarma plate, which is grilled meat, rice, and sauce with no bread.

Beaner here, I actually have a complete meal for about 3.50 dollars wich includes bowl of soup, a plate full od salad, a plate with rice, beans and meat, half a jar of fruit water and a tiny dessert, i get oit of the restaurant so full that at time i dont even get hungry at night.

Yeah roach not only adopted but made it worse, also Lebanese were fused in by roaches

>4€ each
no way that cheap

We got Gyros which are better.

you have burritos

>We got Gyros
is that pronounced as gay-rolls?

Gyros and doner are different tasting and actually different foods, they just look vaguely similar, gyro ftw desu

>salat
kartoffel salat, dumkopf

Carne asada, guac, cheese, french fries, hot sauce. Euros will never know this joy.
Actually, it's pronounced gye-ROHS

Jairos, or Yearos I guess is how it would be pronounced.

Well the Döner price is between 3 and 6€.

However i remember 10 years ago i was in Amsterdam and paid like 7€ for a Döner and they put KETCHUP on it .... KETCHUP....
Either your turks are different or something is deeply wrong with your country.

youtu.be/fJJIkvWj-HQ

Attached: dance-zelda.gif (498x217, 845.88K)

Yes and no, you'd do well but you're not gonna replace the spics. Here in Tennessee we've got a huge Kurdish expat population and when I go into Nashville I hit the Middle Eastern part of town for the best kebab and shawarma I've outside of the Middle East when I was a ZOGbot

White man

Absolutely. Americans still haven't tried it.

Please bring Doner to America, I need to eat them again!

Jew-row

cheapest protein sources with good fat profile that i eat a lot
lamb testicles
chicken livers and hearts (eat these once a week coz livers got too much vitamin a)
lamb testicles :fucking amazing nutrition profile
sardines and tuna (eat these once a week too, they have heavy metals)
lamb lungs : dirt cheap and good nutrition profile but needs special preparation and texture might be weird for you

Ketchup? That's fucking gross. I don't even put ketchup on my hotdogs or bratwurst. German or brown deli mustard with some onions and spicy relish. Ketchup is only good on French fries

I had really good doner in Berlin at Mustafa's. Compared to Amsterdam where I got scammed by a boomer kek. It was ok. But NOTHING compated to Mustafa's.

Yo fuck everybody in this entire thread

Are you the Baghdad user? I know you hate me, I'm the Peshmerga volunteer user, but I'm going to be in Iraq in a couple of months, any recommendations on where to try what you just listed?

Probably. It looks like it's tasty. We have a fuckload of greeks where I live and there's gyros all over the place and those places all do pretty good. I think us Amerifats would go for it especially if you sold it with fries/chips on the side and a really big soda cup.

>KETCHUP
really? i have never eaten that with ketchup.
they just put yogurt on it

You just have to look for it, it's here and if you can't find it just find a good gyro place, it's not quite the same but it's similar enough and I like a gyro occasionally. Prefer kebab and shawarma

>t. Uncultured swine zoomernigger
Summer isn't even half over.....

i'm in baghdad yeah but i don't remember talking to a peshmerga volunteer, might be another baghdadi
>any recommendations on where to try what you just listed?
um,most street vendors and restaurants in poorer areas sell chicken liver roast sandwiches
everything else i listed is cheap for a reason, most don't wanna eat it
so you'll have to ask a butcher and cook them yourself
the sardines, tuna and chicken gizzards u can buy at supermarkets but that's all around the world

not a euro, i am an asian guy in europe, and i have never eaten any european food in my life

>Döner
not with that name, too close to Donner, as in Donner party, famous survival cannibalism occurrence in US

anyone ever had a chicken tendie sando with melted cheeze on it, breddy good

You are supporting shitskin invaders
There’s the political ramifications for you, ya stupid kraut!