Went to a music festival and you know what I noticed? Everyone was fat, the whites the blacks and the Latinos...

Went to a music festival and you know what I noticed? Everyone was fat, the whites the blacks and the Latinos. Basicslly the only ones that weren't fat were the asians, little kids and elderly. I counted the none
fat women of my dating range on two hands. What the fuck is up with that?

Attached: Fat Mob - 560x315.jpg (560x315, 84.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/TypicalNiggerBehavior
t.me/TypicalNiggerBehaviorChat
syracuse.com/health/2020/02/42-percent-of-americans-are-obese-government-survey-finds.html
youtu.be/EYMJizj3Qq8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What festival was it? What type of music?

>Went to a music festival
Why?

It doesn't matter if you call them blacks, negros, or darkies... niggers are always doing the same shit. We crowd source the latest in nigger violence and misdeeds. We maintain the largest repository of videos and links on Telegram. Join us!

t.me/TypicalNiggerBehavior (archive)
t.me/TypicalNiggerBehaviorChat (for discussion and submissions)

Attached: 1655398436800.jpg (640x723, 96.08K)

How was the R Kelly concert user?

maybe in whatever backwater, opioid-addicted shithole you're from. I went to one last month and all the bitches were hot.

A concert in Charlottesville. R&b but it was a mixed crowd. More white people than black or Latino with a few asians peppered in but still everyone was fat. Going to another for younger people tomorrow but I will report on the fatness after

envisage the aroma

I hate how disgusting and unkept everyone looks in general anymore. At the store, the bank, walking on the streets, 80% of people look like complete slobs.

Nigger

Lol, it's juneteenth weeking so what do you expect to be going on this weekend. Going to a reggae fest tomorrow. I force myself to go out every weekend to avoid neetdom. I'll go to country, rock, r&b what ever is going on

Fag

Attached: 1655088880962.gif (250x188, 665.93K)

checked

>Everyone was fat
>What the fuck is up with that

syracuse.com/health/2020/02/42-percent-of-americans-are-obese-government-survey-finds.html

> Health News
>42 percent of Americans are obese, government survey finds
>Posted Feb 27 2020, 1:14 PM
> ---
>FILE - In this Jan. 20, 2010 file photo, a subject's waist is measured during an obesity prevention study in Chicago. (AP Photo/M. Spencer Green, File)AP
> ---
>By The Associated Press
>NEW YORK (AP) — About 4 in 10 American adults are obese, and nearly 1 in 10 is severely so, government researchers said Thursday.
>The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention findings come from a 2017-18 health survey that measures height and weight. More than 5,000 U.S. adults took part.
>The survey found that the obesity rate was 42% — higher than the 40% found in a similar 2015-16 study. The severe obesity rate was more than 9% in the new survey, up from the 8% figure in the previous one.

Attached: CDC study__42 percent of Americans are obese__AP 2020-02-27_NXSLM4YIB5A5BL5SMQZAPXPYOI.jpg (800x533, 37.9K)

must be the type of festival
i watched this video from Ultra a few years ago and i was surprised at how good looking overall the crowd is
youtu.be/EYMJizj3Qq8
but then i guess they don't put the fat biffas in the videos
fucking great show by pendulum too

festival culture died over a decade ago, niggers have infiltrated country music too

Crown is just liberals and cucks?

Nigger lover

It was mostly white people there, like probably 80%. Also I would rather be in a group of 100% black or Latinos that stay in every weekend in mom's basement

Attached: 1655000154026.jpg (480x360, 11.06K)

Because of our flag dumbass

Have fun at your nigger festival tomorrow

300 is the new 130.

Attached: Good soldier Schweik.jpg (394x604, 66.37K)

I went to a country music festival recently. Lots of boomers who were fat, lots of hot young white women.

I will, who the fuck hates reggae though?

I have been to a lot of country festivals this summer. The only skinny ones were jail bait

based and joined

went to a underground hardcore and metal show last weekend and all the bands were preaching about trannies, marginalized communities, blm, pride month, and the police. these scenes are totally pozzed now. it was like reddit irl and totally blewy mind. it was like an antifa revival. when did the scene turn into the marxist indoctrination camp? I haven't been to a big show like that in over a decade so I had no idea. fugg

Attached: 1608429202909.gif (200x200, 851.1K)

Most people are either very, very fat or the men are stick figures. It's so bizarre. 25 years ago most people looked normalish.

You don't even want to know about the last metal concert I've been to. Metal wad on life support in the 00's and double dead beyond then

When I went, it was really hot out, so maybe that kept the fatties at home. Sucks though.

Imagine looking at videos from the 70s and 80s and thinking "I'm going to become a music star and fuck tons of smoke shows," and then you pull up to a gig and it's all boomer fat women.

I went to a bunch of festivals around the county in the 00s and early 10s and it is crazy how they are now

all white girls ive seen in public are with black guys