If you want a perfect metaphor for America's progress from 1990 to 2022

I think Christina Aguilera sums it up Nicely

Attached: christina aguilera 2022.jpg (653x476, 53.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tLVty1Lwy-g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Take me back to those simpler times bros...

Attached: chrstina 1990.jpg (888x1061, 478.15K)

Wasn't she supposed to be the more conservative bubblegum pop slut?

I would let her penetrate me

Attached: 1655416099388.jpg (542x616, 55.14K)

>Freud was right about penis envy

No, the one who could actually sing.

She is a tranny pantomime.

The Jewish music industry loves to take a teenage girl, paint her into the image of a innocent sweet girl, then slowly over time degrade her until she becomes sexually degenerate beyond imagination and broken inside.
Probably all the drugs and money they throw at them.
Sad. Many such cases.
>Spears, Cirus ect

They've been doing it for a long time. Southpark even did an episode on it.

She was never the innocent one. She was the trashy alternative that made Britney Spears sluting around look wholesome by comparison.

>No, the one who could actually sing.
oh yeah

>The Jewish music industry loves to take a teenage girl, paint her into the image of a innocent sweet girl, then slowly over time degrade her until she becomes sexually degenerate beyond imagination and broken inside.
This is 100% true. Can't think of one that didn't run this course. It's what they try to teach young girls, for sure.

It's like taking one step forward for two steps backwards.

Watch the video of this if you dare. It starts with German transsexual Kim Petras, then Christina comes out shortly. Weimar warning:
youtube.com/watch?v=tLVty1Lwy-g

Seriously though, is that like an ode to Gilgamesh?

Damn. Never seen the video.
DELET

I just know theres like some 300 layers of occult meaning behind this gay outfit

when she was making videos about how great fags and dykes were in the late 90s early 00s?
>you are not beautiful

Tiffany

I believe what it is is that life when disney/globohomo literally enslaves these poor churdren and pays their parents, that as time goes on the child tries to do things that go against the disney wholesome image in order to inadvertently cause breaches of contract. Or to rebel. Im pretty sure this story has repeated itself so often that Diney knows what theyre doing