Based gays

How can we effectively start a movement to disassociate ourselves from the TQ+ tranny groomer pedos?

Attached: 1655411410574.png (653x680, 392.32K)

you are all disgusting faggots.

Sorry, if you have rainbow flag bumper stickers, you still get the rope.

Attached: twitter 15.jpg (600x600, 64.33K)

I think more gays feel this way than most people realize. When I was at Uni and in student accommodation, I lived across the hall from some gay dudes who would constantly tell me that all the trans shit was bullshit and that LGB shouldn't be associated with T. We had some girl who identified as non binary or whatever and they'd just call her she and get away with it because they're gay and no one can call them out

Out them, every fucking chance you get!
Do it anonymously user.

Go back in the closet you're existence is a threat to children

Lol anyone got the pic of trumps son comparing liberal and conservative trannies?

This. Idc if you’re a Republican of right wing, if you’re putting rainbows on your car and making a big deal out of being gay, then you’re a faggot who is no worse than them.

>i dated a coupla gay dudes back in college
ft

>Fags seething now that they're not the center of attention
God I hate fags and trannies.

That guy posts on pol regularly

Well you are also groomer pedos so I don't really see a need

I'm trans and the whole lgbt movement makes me sick.
I keep my shit to myself and thank God pass so people just assume I'm a roastie

Attached: 1655351264644.webm (864x1080, 1.64M)

Attached: 1655514677625.jpg (2048x1448, 428.93K)

Based best Carolina fagoot.

You've got it all wrong fren.
I'm seething because LGBT IS the center of attention lately. The loudest of them but especially the trannies and queers
I'm not a stereotype, I just wanna live my working class life and be left the fuck alone. These assholes are making all of us look bad by association and I don't want to be associated with them.

Attached: 1654721356748.jpg (720x727, 62.13K)

I feel like the people who are genuinely gay are getting sick of cultural faggotry. Most of the rainbow brigade is a bunch of straight people, teenagers who would’ve been emo 10 years ago and goth 20 years ago, or literal incels who think they’ll have a better chance with the same sex. These people are doing nothing but drumming up actual hatred by pushing this shit into a cultural phenomenon. The moment it goes south, all these people will abandon ship and the only people there to take the brunt are the actual gay people who want nothing to do with this. As much as I hate to say it, my buttfucking neighbors who come off as bros just living together to save on money are less of a problem than my other neighbor’s straight roastie daughter, decked in rainbows, who had to ask them in front of everyone about the discrimination they face in the neighborhood for being lgbtq at a memorial day party.

Elsa has finally changed sides

Got a Lesbian couple across the street. They are probably some of the least pozzed people in the neighborhood. Trump signs out and involved in 1st responder work.

I wonder how "average" gays feel about all of this LGBTQ shit everywhere. I think there are a decent amount that just want to live their life and be left the fuck alone.

Attached: bb4f9de1-1c2b-510f-81db-aaf88797a3ef.png (1066x1046, 753.59K)

As more of you speak out, it will get easier for even more, who are now afraid.

Sexual degeneracy is a side effect of too much democracy.
Democracy itself is just communism without the guilt that comes from admitting it.

>is a bunch of straight people
Fat white women. Take the vote away from holes and homosexuality would be illegal again in less than a year. But the funny silver lining is how hard those cunts look the other way when trannies come into women's sports and destroy entire careers.