I have a question to white americans (strange I have to specifi it, but anyway): how do you feel losing your country...

I have a question to white americans (strange I have to specifi it, but anyway): how do you feel losing your country? how does it feel to lose everything? I know its not your fault, but Im just curious how does it feel to be the breed of those who betrayed the race and everything that comes with it, your parents.

Attached: 1620317938572.jpg (3008x2000, 2.01M)

Other urls found in this thread:

euromaidanpress.com/2017/08/20/russia-now-has-more-prostitutes-than-doctors-farmers-and-firemen-combined-and-other-neglected-russian-stories-euromaidan-press/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Grozny_(1994–95)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Chechen_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_Dagestan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Chechen_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_in_Ingushetia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Insurgency_in_the_North_Caucasus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_Russia#More_recent_attacks
themoscowtimes.com/articles/the-color-of-love-57131
thedailybeast.com/from-russia-with-love-thousands-of-wives-for-turkish-husbands
irishtimes.com/news/trauma-fades-for-mixed-marriages-in-new-russia-1.53230
theworldofchinese.com/2015/06/russian-newspaper-encourages-russian-chinese-marriages/
themoscowtimes.com/2019/03/05/russia-will-be-one-third-muslim-in-15-years-chief-mufti-predicts-a64706
jamestown.org/program/marlene-laruelle-how-islam-will-change-russia/
arabnews.com/node/1476876
youtube.com/watch?v=GqQcZwf-i4A
youtube.com/watch?v=xfKq57aBqac
youtube.com/watch?v=zwZ1yWkhh_s
youtube.com/watch?v=A6EydSGm7F4
youtube.com/watch?v=kNNJBXrcOCU
youtube.com/watch?v=dmV5B-_rIoI
youtube.com/watch?v=MDlAexYkmv4
youtu.be/eLdM_4PkWH0
youtu.be/8iSBVIHCRdc
youtu.be/rAxhaiNNfRk
youtu.be/4EoUz39nPMM
youtu.be/kQzkYWFSTCI
youtu.be/VJcnuZB4Xt4
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2517383/Russias-Vladimir-Putin-gay-claims-controversial-new-biography.html
youtube.com/watch?v=zOzWQ0WrZOE
youtube.com/watch?v=D8U7H2HqMCM
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3411766/Litvinenko-claimed-Putin-caught-film-having-sex-boys.html
cnbc.com/2022/03/18/finland-named-the-worlds-happiest-for-the-fifth-year-in-a-row.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We don't control our country. And those who do aren't losing anything.

Feels like being a Russian

I read it :(

You aren't doing that much better, frankly. Demographically you're not even that far away from the US - but you are also poor and have no gun rights

We have never had a country - we have always been ruled by a corporation posing as a country called the united States - You as a Dutch cunt should know that as your King owns the company.

Sorry - looked at your flag wrong - not a Dutch cunt.

I live in a northern rural area and we have good people banding together who all know what’s going on. Nothing is over yet. It felt worse when I had to live in a fucking city but being in God’s country makes life much better.

This is how our elites will stay in power. There will always be a white or light colored elite.

Attached: populationcontrol2.png (1242x1288, 189.41K)

you know nothing about my country, perkele. how can we talk?

I'll just come to russia with my money and fuck those blow sloots

I kind of like it to be honest. When I was young and the world was white, I remember lamenting that my life would be uneventful in the grand scheme of history. I will live during a nothing period. But instead, I get to live during the collapse of the American empire. Historians will write about this period.

This.

Which is exactly why Russian and Chinese communists have undermined the culture in our society.

It feels great! I love BBC!! MAGA 2024!!!

>Russia now has more prostitutes than doctors, farmers and firemen combined
euromaidanpress.com/2017/08/20/russia-now-has-more-prostitutes-than-doctors-farmers-and-firemen-combined-and-other-neglected-russian-stories-euromaidan-press/

>our moslems are special. there are no problems.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Grozny_(1994–95)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Chechen_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_Dagestan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Chechen_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_in_Ingushetia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Insurgency_in_the_North_Caucasus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_Russia#More_recent_attacks

>Love and Race in Modern Russia. Mixed-race marriages are becoming more common in Russia
themoscowtimes.com/articles/the-color-of-love-57131

>From Russia With Love, Thousands of Wives for Turkish Husbands
thedailybeast.com/from-russia-with-love-thousands-of-wives-for-turkish-husbands

>Trauma fades for mixed marriages in new Russia
irishtimes.com/news/trauma-fades-for-mixed-marriages-in-new-russia-1.53230

>Russian newspaper encourages Russian-Chinese marriages
theworldofchinese.com/2015/06/russian-newspaper-encourages-russian-chinese-marriages/

>Russia Will Be One-Third Muslim
themoscowtimes.com/2019/03/05/russia-will-be-one-third-muslim-in-15-years-chief-mufti-predicts-a64706

>How Islam Will Change Russia
jamestown.org/program/marlene-laruelle-how-islam-will-change-russia/

>How Muslim communities’ growth is shaping Russia’s future
arabnews.com/node/1476876

it's a russian flag dumbass

See my follow up dumber ass

>One of Europe's largest mosques opens in Moscow
youtube.com/watch?v=GqQcZwf-i4A

>Russia: Drone captures massive Eid al-Fitr celebrations in Moscow
youtube.com/watch?v=xfKq57aBqac

>part of the plan /Kadyrov’s soldiers (20.000) are ready to kill Ukrainians
youtube.com/watch?v=zwZ1yWkhh_s

>Crimea: Largest Mosque Ever Built, for Crimean Tatars
youtube.com/watch?v=A6EydSGm7F4
>Political Islam, Migrant Crime, Terror Cells Challenge Putin Claims of 'Great White Hope'
youtube.com/watch?v=kNNJBXrcOCU

>The Lingering Effects of Krokodil
youtube.com/watch?v=dmV5B-_rIoI

>FIFA World Cup 2018 with traditional russian women
youtube.com/watch?v=MDlAexYkmv4

Anyone under 50 has mostly stopped caring as America as a whole. We're all breaking into our states/counties/communities. America as an entity will die with the boomers.

Sucks that it’ll be harder and harder to catch sight of pretty, blonde lolis irl. Their smiles are always the most beautiful.

>how does it feel
about the same as your great-great-grandfathers felt when the exact same thing happened in your country

moved out of the city too
millions of people think like us
find a tribe, prepare for what you know must come next.

Pretty much. And the average white male...the one who ruled the world from 1492 ~ 2001 is irrelevant.

Can't do anything about it, so I just enjoy the show.

thats a good idea - if you're white - and if yiu're not, be ready to some problems.

Its at the point where when I see someone fly the American flag I don't know what to think...it fills me with melancholy.

I live in one of the whitest states in the country; my kids class mates are all white, little league families are all white, the grocery store crowd and staff are all white, a beaner here or there. An occasional dindu at a restaurant, slightly more at the mall. Low crime, low taxes, no problems.

I havent the faintest idea what youre talking about, you churka nigger

you're just Waco 2.0 in the making my dude

that's sydney, this is the mutt picture you're looking for

Attached: planes trains and mutts.webm (711x400, 2.91M)

I've no idea why you're so butthurt about us. the time you were in the Russian Empire were the greatest time of your mongolian existance
youtu.be/eLdM_4PkWH0
youtu.be/8iSBVIHCRdc
youtu.be/rAxhaiNNfRk
youtu.be/4EoUz39nPMM
youtu.be/kQzkYWFSTCI
youtu.be/VJcnuZB4Xt4
join now

He looks so comfy, wonder what he ordered

How does it feel to know that your president is not only gay, but a pedophile?
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2517383/Russias-Vladimir-Putin-gay-claims-controversial-new-biography.html
youtube.com/watch?v=zOzWQ0WrZOE
youtube.com/watch?v=D8U7H2HqMCM
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3411766/Litvinenko-claimed-Putin-caught-film-having-sex-boys.html

>I've no idea why you're so butthurt about us.
I'm not, but the notion that you are even remotely better than the United States in terms of demographics and living standars is retarded.
>the time you were in the Russian Empire were the greatest time of your mongolian existance
cnbc.com/2022/03/18/finland-named-the-worlds-happiest-for-the-fifth-year-in-a-row.html
>Finland has been named the world's happiest country for the fifth year in a row

Feels bad, but it's not like other countries aren't in a similar boat. Spics will take over the US. Arabs and pakis will take over Europe. Mongols and Turkics may take over Russia.

I guess it might be particularly bad in the case of the US as we're being muttified, while Euros are simply being replaced. It's so tedious watching white men marry hispanic women and have low iq subhuman kids. Worst of all, conservative men defend this for reasons beyond me.

But even Asian countries, although homogenous, are facing huge fertility problems with fertility rates far below replacement levels.

We're heading towards a huge underpopulation/low fertility crisis and no one has the answer.

not as much, Johny. my great grand father fought for it, all of them. doesnt matter the side (some fought red, some - the white), its the country, the idea, the history we carry for 1100 of years, and we will carry on.

and you? you will perish as another kike golem, as you are.

Everything I could do about it is illegal. I'm a Law and Order Conservative Republican. It's literally impossible for me to fight back since it's illegal. My only option is to let my opponents with no reservations about breaking the law win in such a way that they agree to let me live and tolerate my existence after they run me out of my job and home.

Attached: 1471456100842.jpg (640x486, 63.14K)

KEK... Russia is an impoverished shithole. It always has been and it always will be.

Russians make the best cp, you're poor enough for it to make good money but still white enough to have the cutest littles. Thank you commie bros.

waiting for you here, writing a whiney post as your daughter / grandaughter fucks a nigger. if not? well ok. your grand grand daughter fucks a nigger. your bloodline will be mixed, retard.

Well one thing I have learned from this whole thing growing up in America is to not take anyone or anything seriously. Truth be told Americans never really had any sort of moral values or national identity and I realized that at a young age that the "American way" shit was meaningless jargon that was never defined even though a lot of the people think America is some kind of action movie or Call of Dooty faggy game. I don't have any attachment to a country where I can't relate at all to any of the people. Not hatred but more of a detached apathy. I used to never understand why Americans called the French cowards but it was to hide their own cowardice and meaninglessness all along. I don't go out and burn America flags for attention like some do rather I just therw mine away in the garbage where it truly belongs. One good thing about America is that after it's dead and gone it can be used as a bad example of how not to run a country and it will show how ridiculous infantile concepts like "Freedom" and "liberty" really are when put into practice and how they always fail and lead to decadence.

Attached: 1644203301859.jpg (638x728, 56.46K)

>the time you were in the Russian Empire were the greatest time of your mongolian existance
No thanks, but I do wish all the best for Russia and all European peoples. I hope you guys can get rid of your globohomo infestation.
We must do the same in our homeland because our country and people are also infected by the globohomo rot. We couldn't even ban circumcision because the kikes said no kek