Why does Any Forums hate pit bulls for?

There's much more violent creatures out there. Such as elephants and niggers.

Attached: Screenshot_20220617-174934_Facebook.jpg (719x776, 301.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/shorts/5JXN13xgB00
youtube.com/shorts/RTUUpCKm8wY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=C5RiHTSXK2A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What does a Vaxxie post on /pol for? They have aids and their blood is useless AF for blood transfusion.

Attached: X9qzrw05XTQU~2.jpg (490x1481, 169.29K)

The fuck did she do to that elephant?

Based phant

Justified. Case closed.

She went full wine mom. Elephant wasn't having any of that shit.

nogs don't walk elephants on the street

I see Haradrim on the street with their oliphants all the time recently, pisses me off how they never clean their mess

elephants are the most cultured and respectful animals on the planet
they burry each other when they die and won't attack you unless you get too close or threat them

Attached: 1648489572092.jpg (1080x820, 139.37K)

Is that actually true? Wholesome if so.

Typically, elephants wouldn't be that dedicated to attacking someone unless that person did something seriously bad to that elephant.
And the elephant always remembers. Always.

Attached: 1450390933787.png (501x1208, 1.3M)

>Why does Any Forums hate pit bulls for?
I don't, I have one (mixed boxer) they are great hunting dogs if you are not a fucking nigger tier owner.

>pitbull attacks
>350 fatalities in the past decade
>elephant attacks
>270 fatalities in the past decade
Keep in mind, elephants are much larger animals with a much larger chance for accidents. BTW if we include non fatal attacks, elephants have 400, and pitbulls aren't even counted.

Too further expand this elephants are wild animals, pitbulls are in theory animals bred to coexist with humans. A creature that is bred to coexist with mankind has a higher fatality rate than a wild animal that can flip trucks.
>but thatd because there are more pitbulls
Wrong again, because pitbull breeds account for 70-90% of a dog breed fatalities. German shepards, a breed raised for activities such as police work aren't as violent as pitbulls.

Elephants are dickheads.
I used to know a guy who was a professional hunter in Kenya back in the 50s and 60s. He said that, without fail, every American or English client would say, at the beginning of the safari, "There's no way I'm going to shoot an elephant." Being raised on the gentle sensibilities of Disney and whatnot, most of these people believed elephants just hung around all day, being scared of mice and remembering things.
After a week or two of observing the elephant in its natural state, i.e. being a dickhead to everyone and everything within reach, most of those clients changed their tune and couldn't wait to kill one of these big gray jerkoffs.

Yes. Google elephant graveyards. They will return to the graves of close friend and family members for years after the death and mourn. They’re literally kinder and smarter than most humans. And they don’t attack people unprovoked.

Attached: based based.jpg (640x927, 106.58K)

its elementary. elephants are far less likely to show up randomly in a neighborhood and they are also easier to spot. stop being racist.

As it's stated every fucking time this slide comes up, pitbulls are the niggers of dogs. Now fuck off until you post this same shit again tomorrow FAGGOT

She helped poachers to kill its calf.

Kek.

youtube.com/shorts/5JXN13xgB00
youtube.com/shorts/RTUUpCKm8wY

My downie dog is pretty good. The cats love him to death, too. I don't much care for "doggos" but I do love almost all living creatures, so they're ok.

If that's true, then good for the elephant.

This would be my guess as well. Elephants are very gentle and loving creatures but they are smart as hell, can solve complex problems, and never lose a grudge if you really cross them.

>And they don’t attack people unprovoked.
They most certainly do, with disastrous results.
Thousands of elephants are culled every year by various African governments simply because they are wrecking shit and killing people.
The elephant graveyard myth comes from the fact that elephants are so goddamn big. The early White settlers assumed, since there weren't giant rotten elephant corpses laying around, that they must go somewhere specific to die.
The truth is much more prosaic. Africa has an extremely efficient sanitation corps. A dead anything won't lay around long before jackals, hyenas, vultures, lions and other carrion fans reduce it to its base components.

25% of my paycheck doesn't go to supporting baby elephants.

That elephant hated that bitch.

Retard
m.youtube.com/watch?v=C5RiHTSXK2A

African governments slaughter them because they are niggers and there is a thriving black market for their tusks

This is completely false. Elephants kill people whenever they want in the wild. Furthermore they are known to destroy entire villages to steal food and alcohol.

I've noticed pits are owned by low class people of every color. It's a revealing choice of breed.

Did you mistake my post for my opinion?
Shooting elephants, usually tuskless immature bulls, on control, has been going on in Africa for decades. These animals, once killed, have no economic value beyond food for the locals They are destroyed for ruining crops, houses and yes, people.
It's barbaric, in my opinion, but it's what happens when human habitation encroaches on animal populations.

Elephant graveyards are a myth. And they do attack unprovoked frequently. They are more dangerous than any other land animal.

Elephants are not loving or gentle. They literally are eating machines that do nothing but eat and kill whatever gets in their way of eating.

This just proves they hate niggers. Based elephants.

>Why does Any Forums hate pit bulls for?

Attached: 0068938.webm (770x432, 2.91M)

Alright, so without any context added we have 1 for the elephants. As for pitbulls and niggers, well..... lets see here...... sorry, one sec

Attached: 1644935873393.jpg (680x453, 42.24K)

>They are more dangerous than any other land animal.
One thing that might surprise you. Hippos kill more people than elephants.
Since they live in the water, and they like to be in the water, anyone who gets between the water and them when they get startled ends up very flat and very dead.
Since a good part of the average African nigger's day involves going to the river for water, this results in a lot of hippo-related deaths. Not to mention they'll chomp any boat they see out of pure territoriality.
I'm currently working with a foundation that plans to turn a bunch of hippos loose in Baltimore, Atlanta, Chicago and Detroit.
Please give today.

Attached: baby hippo chomp.webm (540x304, 316.52K)