My wife left me because of my political views

A fucking seven year marriage, with two kids, and she completely fucking destroyed it all. All because I lean slightly to the conservative side. I'm not even a fanatic or anything, not a nazi, I'm literally just a middle of the road type of person. How the fuck could she do that? To me? To our goddamn kids?

She left me for another guy too, that homewrecking whore. My fucking head is spinning knowing that there was this dude he hung out with in Cky called "Mike Vallely", and he was the douchiest blowhard I've ever seen.

He was a 5'8" balding manlet who looked like he hit the gym maybe twice a week to do only chest and arms, and he would get super aggro over nothing in order to look like the "tough one" of the crew; which isn't really much of an accomplishment, because the bar isn't set very high in the first place. His accomplishments included scattering 4 timid teenagers by flailing his arms like a windmill, and shoving a middle-aged mall cop away while the security guard was just trying to do his job.

He also had a brief stint as a hockey enforcer, where presumably his appreciation for violence might serve some sort of purpose, but then, to absolutely NO ONE'S surprise, the MOMENT he had to fight someone as strong, or stronger than him, who was equally as fond of violence as he was, he got his shit pushed in regularly. Never won a single fucking hockey fight in his life and was CONSTANTLY getting thrown to the ice.

The guy was the definition of coked up blowhard.

Mike Vallely, ladies and gentlemen. A possible contender for "faggiest skater in all of existence". Possibly faggier than even Bam Margera himself.

Attached: R.jpeg-14.jpg (1000x725, 31.38K)

That sucks you must be a bitch

newfag

What does that even mean in regard to what I said?

Do something about it in Minecraft

Cool story. If this were really true why the fuck would you be posting it to pol? I swear half the content here is designed to make people go insane and do a terrorism. A lot is trolling, probably some is glow content. Read the Bible instead, people, I am imploring you.

Maybe if you were a Nazi and not such a pussy your wife wouldn't have left you for some manlet.

Vaxxie RIP

Attached: n0SfrlY.jpg (5320x4520, 1.61M)

Thats right bitch, she right here now suckin' me off haha owned! - Mike

Attached: 278964362_541222160700059_3563356780093927754_n.jpg (1080x1350, 316.71K)

lol newfag

Post pic of your tiny cock.
Then we'll have a great laugh together and finally get to the bottom of why she REALLY left you.

>he doesn't know, the story of mike vallely, the fag faggery than mike rowe.

You chose poorly user, I feel bad and hope you had the wisdom to get a prenup at least. You should use this opportunity to tell young men about what traits you valued in your wife and why they were a mistake so they can hopefully not make the same mistake.

HAHAHA

Attached: DBPepe.jpg (640x640, 62.61K)

In 2005, I fucked Mike V on the train tracks behind a Ross Dress for Less. Man, his ass could grip. Real tight, not a hair on it, and a sphincter you could only dream of. I had fun at first. But he was so weirdly macho about it. He kept saying things like "thats right bitch, am I gonna make you nut?" and "fucking fag I bet you can't wait to bust in my fat hairy man ass hahaha faggot". I just ignored him and kept railing. He continued unironically calling me his bitch and a fag as he had several hands free prostate orgasms spilling seminal fluids onto the train tracks, getting more angry and dominant after each one. "Yea i bet you like dudes. You look like a pussy" he'd say "I cant even feel your limpdick bitch." I just kept clapping, wondering wtf is up with him. After about 20 minutes of railing Mike's boypussy, drenched in sweat and his cream, I finally got a nut off despite his constant berating and degrading comments. He immediately hopped off, laid flat on his back and bent his legs over his head so the cum dripped out of his asshole directly into his mouth. "The fuck you looking at? You like this gay boy?" He kept saying. After he got every last drop. He cackled like a rooster and punched me in the face as hard as he could. He nearly broke his hand, but I was fine. "Fucking fag" he said as he limped off into the sunset, shaking his wrist. That was the first and last time I fucked Mike V on the train tracks behind the Ross Dress for Less

>Hey.. since you are feeling self-deprecating and all. IN this little reality you created for yourself.. are you also jewish and have a black boi that cleans your pipes? ;)

>Mike thread
you would user

Yeah.. run the scuffed version of minecraft in lubuntu and .. do something in it.

Well done, user. Keep up the good work.

RAPE HER STRAIGHT

Bro.. forget about why.. dude.. the cringe-ass way he describes the little make belief story. lololol newfaggot-to-the-max

Actually I just didn't read past the first paragraph before posting. Mea culpa.

newfag exposed

I'm not reading any of your fake faggot post.

I reinstall Minecraft on Tails every time.

hahahahah!
>hello Mike
>"waves.gif"

Should've actually been a nazi, people respect passion and ambition. They don't respect conservative "p-p-please leave me alone don't step on snek...."

learn how to read abo

All her fault right bro?

Attached: 1423159128077.jpg (698x1106, 161.99K)

reddit mouth breathers not knowing the pasta

Attached: 1459436831530.jpg (1920x1080, 3.08M)

Consider it a blessing. More power to ya. She's gonna go ahead wrecking lives, climbing the divorce ladder. She'll never be happy, and now you get to make fun of her

Attached: 1655456257649.jpg (730x1024, 69.61K)

>he cackled like a rooster
Fucking lost, 2 minutes of existential anguish well spent

hahahjahahahhahaha
fuck bro..

New pasta huh. 1 post by this id.

Attached: 1654288100577.png (768x448, 19.48K)

speak, don't write.
I have total control over my wife's opinion,
I even have control over the opinion of the girls who work for and with me.
if everyone turns against you, you are not doing it right.
nobody under my dominion took the shot, and it was because I made more sense and has more sources than their televisions.
bell end.

Good.. let the pain and suffering help forge will and determination for the coming war.

its time to be men again.

holy fuck! kys

you deserve it

Multiple threads like this today
Looks like someone is scared
To anyone in this situation, newsflash your partner NEVER LOVED YOU - think yourself lucking you got out before your old/dead.
Also it's probably already an excuse after they were already sleeping around.