Where's the secret republican tv ???

Where's the secret republican tv ???

Attached: 1655505050822.png (760x564, 213.56K)

Why do leftists think we get our views from a TV host when we have each other to talk about politics?

You know why

>I have no brains so I have to rely on other people on the television to do my thinking for me.

Attached: fcd.png (600x598, 222.05K)

We don't watch television. We read books. Television hasn't been a thing for 20 years anyway really. Most people I grew up with didn't even own one and those that did only used it to watch a few vhs or dvd movies that were wholesome. Tv quite frankly sucks.

Tim Pool
Lotus Eaters
Styxhexenhammer

>hollywood doesn't agree with republicans!
>al the celebrities are telling you to vote democrat!
I don't think it has the effect they think it has

The elephant in the room here is that Fox News viewers are just a different breed of golem. Conservative vs. liberal or your regional equivalent is the same as "I don't care that white people are being replaced" vs. "I want white people to be replaced faster". They boast about not being NPC's while constantly falling for all kinds of ideological traps that were purposefully set for people just like them. Being a third positionist is true suffering.

Attached: 1631233073479.png (808x805, 442.02K)

Imagine having to watch other people to get information.

I don't watch anything

Anime.

I get my views from women. I have sex with a new woman every week and ask her what she thinks about the world. I adopt those beliefs and over time I have become extremely wise by consistently learning from women. My mind is full of truth spoken to me by hundreds of women, which I have unwavering faith in. I have no need for television, books, school, or debate. The amount of information my brain holds is far beyond what one could acquire even by reading every book ever written and watching every video ever produced.

Attached: minds(1).png (1038x470, 53.94K)

Tucker is not that bad on most issues I guess.

Democrats really see politics in absolutely everything huh
Can’t even dissociate a tv show’s characters from real life persona. Really speaks volumes on how democrats are unable to think abstractly.

Attached: C9CE2924-066A-4081-A5A2-79F28FB62331.gif (498x498, 3.94M)

KEK

You realize this is Any Forums right? Obviously anime.

>Most people I grew up with didn't even own one and those that did only used it to watch a few vhs or dvd movies that were wholesome. Tv quite frankly sucks.
Where did you grow up?

>What do you republicans watch on TV
I don’t. Haven’t watched the ZOGbox since 2010. I have zero knowledge of any modern pop culture whatsoever. I do not care for it.

Attached: 405D9589-7825-4325-88AE-CD57920C1984.jpg (1088x816, 234.51K)

This. They need to be told what to think.

fpbp

Watch TV? What a waste of life. I talk to others, read books, and read real news on the internet. Watch. What the fuck are these NPC's good for.

>some faggot on redit has a stupid opinion.
Big if true.

Attached: back to reddit 3.jpg (717x880, 326.23K)

I only watch Fox to see how far the overton window shifts and trust me it has shifted