Squirtle Squirtle

Squirtle Squirtle

>In all seriousness how easy is it to catch aids?
>Why hasn't Hunter gotten it yet

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-06-17 at 17.58.21.png (582x782, 681.24K)

I voted for Biden and all I got was a cracked out kid bangin hookers and stories about corn pop

There are powerful injections that keep you from getting aids.

l mao

MAGA

You don’t get aids unless you fuck men.

kys christcuck you sound insane

AIDS and HIV are fake as Covid.

Buttfucking causes probs with men or women.

Anti-biotic resistant germ issue cums from fag area of SF, not over use of anti-biotics in general population, according to Weev.

the "Inventing HIV" Fauci is mentioned more than anyone else.

Attached: C63B0154-1158-441D-ABD7-544FCA25A52A.jpg (480x684, 311.4K)

How’s that?

How long before niggers start rapping about hunter?

>He doesn't know about PREP
NGMI

This as well. I kid you not my doctor told me this to my face.
>If you only have unprotected sex with women your chances of getting HIV are next to none.
>So you're giving me permission to raw dog on the regular doc?
>Doctor shrugs shoulders

>1.43% for anal sex
>0.67% for blood covered needle in a vein
Huh?

You trumpfags never disappoint with the hunter nudes, keep em coming.

Hey, but your flag resembles the gay pride flag quite well. And you have propably AIDS yourself. Do you want to do us all a favour and fuck Hunter Biden please?

>be hunter biden
>low IQ, retarded, no self control
>can barely talk
>ruin your last neurons with presidential quality drugs
>no laced street crack for president boy
>feel a tingle in your dick and instantly jump out the window and start running in your underwear to the nearest brothel or street prostitute
>fuck without condoms because muh peeepee feels good man
>all you need in life is hard work
imagine being a cockwasher goy and seeing this shit and not seeing it the way I do

That whore could've fucked a faggot and got aids though

When you test in a health clinic they ask you 3 questions: 'Have you had sex with a gay or bisexual Man? Have you paid or be paid for sex? Have you slept with someone from Africa? Do you inject drugs? ' So I tend to think this is some kind of divine intervention for all degenerates into sex among gays, prostitutes, druggies and race mixers.

Got one for other std’s?

Maybe HIV doesn't last that long outside the body (on the needle) or something.
But yeah basically HIV is a fag/druggie disease or you get it from negligent/malicious healthcare workers.

How can it be that so many normies don't know anything about this shit?

He told hallie to get screened because she had been with him, so he's probably got it

>trump
Rent free
You're not shock of his behavior? Is not some celeb son, he is son of a guy that stay in public power over half a century, you massive tranny faggot.

*4 questions even*

he literally does have AIDS, haven't you seen the emails retard?

Attached: 1652923215797.jpg (533x799, 48.13K)

Not even by then could infect you, turns out its hard to get infected with the gay virus if you fuck a woman, even if she has it

It lasts long enough on a needle for that to account for 20% of cases despite IVDUs only making up like 0.0001% of the population.

It's fake news. And nobody cares about hunter's big cock

Maybe I will. But I saw this in that documentary on youtube about gays and drugs in the UK (chemsex).

joe brandon fucked up raising a family, while climbing the ladder, and instead of having a cathartic moment of regret, plays a puppet leader undermining the nuclear family, community, and the office of president.

did you know joe's father, whom he so frequently speaks of with adoration, bought a delaware strip club with his son's political bribe money in the late seventies?

>>Why hasn't Hunter gotten it yet
How do you know he hasn't?