Are we the baddies?

The increasing degeneracy of the USA only radicalized the rest of the world. America is THE problem, not the solution

Attached: iran_before_revolution.jpg (720x687, 132.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foreignpolicy.com/2021/08/31/chinese-communist-party-money-us-institutions/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

God they're ugly. Glad they stuck them in trash bags where they belong.

Iranians have pretty light skin compared to the rest of the Muslim world. I know an Iranian qt who looks just like these girls.

Those are some decent looking transexuals.

>we
I think you know who and it isn’t any of us individually

Attached: 4CA4DDAD-2AA9-466E-BAF3-A8F42C5A2DD5.jpg (1792x828, 115.2K)

No shit America is the problem we are the ground zero for jewry

looks like type of gal you might take out to the hotdog stand

If it weren't for the CIA deposing Mossadegh in an attempt to take control their oil supply, Iran would not be the radical theo-state it is today.

You aren’t American so who knows

4 2 7 8

They're beautiful. Incel cope.

60s chicks look sexy asf GAHDAYUM

Ayatollah Khomeini is a hero.
This liberal western Iran was never a thing, it's was just an upper class bubble. Plus the Pahlavi were anglo puppets.

USA is the host to the parasite.

To an extent I agree. We got infected with what weimar had when we stopped Hitler. We are not an example to the world we are a warning. Id be amazed if we get out of this without some hardcore cleaning.

The US is the tool of the masonic jews to do the work of satan.

Yep, passed from Germany to us. Love to pass this shit over to some other country.

bottom left is kinda ugly, all the others are fuckable.

meh they're alright. The broad on top, far right looks just like my second wife.

Rolling

checked, already happening, the rats are the first to leave ship.

lol no. They are among you and they have become you, thru interbreeding.
Therefore you all must be destroyed together.

It's a specific, very small, group of people.
Can you guess? Yes: assholes, user. A-holes are the cause of this madness.
Also: Chinks.
See:
foreignpolicy.com/2021/08/31/chinese-communist-party-money-us-institutions/
Wherein:
>Amid the intensifying strategic rivalry between the United States and China, the CCP is increasingly using cash to infiltrate influential U.S. institutions using tactics broadly known as foreign-focused propaganda and United Front influence campaigns. These activities trace back to the party’s creation in 1921, when it began “educating the masses” and “mobilizing friends to strike at enemies.” At the National Meeting on Propaganda and Thought Work in 2013, Chinese President Xi Jinping emphasized cadres should “use innovative outreach methods … to tell a good Chinese story and promote China’s views internationally.”

>But when these tactics, which the CCP calls “soft power” or “people-to-people” relations, target the United States and other liberal democracies, they have a corrosive influence on objective China studies research. By forging close partnerships with prominent foreign “opinion-setters,” Beijing aims to shape perceptions so they adopt and share views consistent with those of the CCP.

>As leaders in research and innovation as well as incubators for future U.S. leaders, universities have become prime targets for Beijing’s penetration. In 2015, the FBI began formally warning these institutions about the risks, and five years later, it publicly sounded the alarm. “Of the nearly 5,000 active FBI counterintelligence cases currently underway across the country,” FBI director Christopher Wray said in a 2020 speech, “almost half are related to China.”
===
Control the colleges = control the mind of the country.

gonna cry?

kek ok chang

you say
>we
I say
>1pbtid

Genocide 100% of USA.

Every single subhuman calling himself an USApe must be deskinned, dissolved in acid and flushed down the toilet.

Attached: 1641096622663m.jpg (708x1024, 78.63K)

I could take you