Completely destroys Europe forever

>"Nothing personal kid"

Attached: télécharger (1).jpg (266x190, 5.05K)

He was right, Catholics are wrong and study the Bible in the wrong way, read his thesis

He saved europe tho. Compare protestant europe vs catholic europe over the last 4 centuries.

>RCism is wrong
>therefore I will run off into la-la land and make up my own brand of homebrew bullshit instead of looking for the real Church

A mama mia, OP right señor, he sopa no uma delicia, is heresy ese.

He didn't destroy anything.

The Church founded by Saint Pierre himself vs some germ thesis :)))

Typical protestshit mindset, I'm talking about morality not fucking economics you brainwashed pig

he was an antisemite wich makes him a hero in my book

>I'm talking about morality
Morally compare protestant europe vs catholic europe over the last 4 centuries.

Canada was pwnt by the Brits because France would only settle good Catholics, meanwhile British colonies had freedom of religion.

The Industrial Revolution was only ever going to come out of Protestant countries (UK, US, Germany) because Catholics only do what the Pope tell them.

>
how does it feel knowing your first sexual experience was with your priest telling you to be a good quiet little boy with nothing gained but a sore asshole,

Attached: trump.jpg (1280x803, 114.35K)

He never existed. Just another fictional character passed as historical.

doesn't every Catholic family have a bunch of people in organized crime, with a couple being priests?

>Protestantism moves away from Christianity
>"Hitler is the completion of the Reformation"
Based?

Attached: ituvwiq9jkr81~2.jpg (622x286, 45.25K)

Yes

cry about it some more faggot

Attached: 592853b9d7665.jpg (651x421, 48.55K)

read a book jamal

>study the Bible and Augustine
>become Protestant
Many such cases, give me few minutes and i'll give you something about Catholics

Attached: Luther.jpg (1069x1200, 108.77K)

Paisan, why you no let a the pope a rape your baby? Jose let a the pope have some fun, he gustan he gustan is good macaco. Be reasonable white man, it keep you out of the purgatory, yes?

Whole Europe was catholicucked and romancucked. Thats why you all write in Latin and serve Pope(satan) interests.

Attached: IMG_20220606_001005_098.jpg (1276x1280, 150.77K)

if luther wasn't right why is francis an outright satanist

i don't mean this as in all-catholics-are-the-antichrist whore-of-babylon trope that gets trotted out sometimes, i mean this as in the current pope worships the devil

funny thing too. Luther was a devout Catholic priest and only became disillusioned with the church when he visited Rome and saw all kinds of vestiges of Roman polytheism, the Pople being carried around on a gold throne, and charging money for the forgiveneess of sins and other Jewry.

here you go, all Catholic/Orthodox bullshit disproved

Attached: found it.png (984x868, 72.09K)

Catholics side with jews

read this and you will realise that Catholics feed you with lies for example that you can lose your salvation, you need to worship someone like Mary or the fact that they didn't actually let people read the Bible themselves in their own language, they may have send many people to hell

he was right, vatican is evil and antiwhite, France who was the dominant force in Europe at the time, miles ahead of German peasant went downhill after expulsion of Huguenots and Germany and England tool over

Attached: pope francis42103.png (1596x1870, 1.26M)

His legacy is lesbian bishops.
Catholics won.

coldsteel the lutheran

Attached: chadsteel.png (2518x1290, 180.13K)

>His legacy is lesbian bishops.

Research what was happening in 16th century Italy, rampant humanism, gay orgies even before that since globohomo HQ is in Rome. Luther postponed the decline, if it wasnt for him, at that pace, we would have LGBT in 18th century

Attached: rothschild malta knights vatican pope.jpg (1754x1240, 331.54K)

Dutch culture and engineering, comfy thread
Yup, Catholic countries weren’t nearly as industrious or innovative and we still see that today

>He saved europe
>europe being openly genocided thru Kalergi plan
I love it when christcucks say their religion saved Europe. now go ahead and blame the decline on people leaving your cult even though it all began under your watch.