/GPG/ /SG/ /UG/ Geopolitics General #2258 - Crumbs Edition

Ukraine, PaIestine, Syria, Pakistan, Libya, Iraq, Mali, Caucasus, Yemen, Ethiopia, Burma, Socotra, and other geopolitical happenings, as well as soup, pipelines and robots. /ug/, /sg/, /cwg/, /ecw/, /kzg/, /osint/, /ck/, /tg/, /k/, /soup general/, (NOT /ipg/)

NEWS
>Ukraine/Russia
The battle for Severodonetsk rages on as UAF continue to holdout in the city centre and the Azot plant.
Humanitarian corridors are to be opened for civilians to flee Severodonetsk into Lisichansk, still under hohol control
>Rwanda/DRC
M23 rebels in the DRC have seized the eastern border town of Bunagana on Monday. Tshisekedi blamed Rwanda for the incident
>Syria
Russia: new turkish operation will not bring stability
A new Turkish military operation in Syria may be launched after the completion of the current Turkish army cross-border operation in northern Iraq, the Hürriyet newspaper reported
>France
the Nupes (leftist coalition) and the presidential majority are neck and neck in the first round of the legislative elections (25.66% and 25.75%). While the National Rally is positioned as the 3rd political force with 18.68% of the vote.

>Live maps
conflicttr.com/
southfront.org/category/all-articles/products/maps/
marinetraffic.com/
globe.adsbexchange.com/
defensepoliticsasia.com/ukraine/
liveuamap.com/

>Twitter sources
nitter.net/clashreport
nitter.net/bilalkareem
nitter.net/disclosetv
nitter.net/archer83able
nitter.net/therage
nitter.net/ralee85
nitter.net/LindseySneIl
nitter.net/suriyakmaps
nitter.net/abduljabbar1612

>Conflict maps and reading list
pastebin.com/UCqfbpQn
>Official /gpg/ games
gaming-style.com/WarAttack/index.php?page=Game
chess.org/

PT:

Attached: 1629448702604.jpg (1599x899, 97.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/veMVF1dZNfY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for fuck amerimutts

>Day 115

Attached: FVEweaqXwAA2pBD.jpg (1280x961, 179.51K)

youtu.be/veMVF1dZNfY [Open]
سوريا يا قلعة العروبة ويا عرين الاسود، سيزول ظلام الارهاب وستشرق شمس العروبة، وسياتي جيل البعث القادم كالفجر اذ يبزغ وينهي ظلام الليل ويبدأ يوم جديد لسوريا الاسد. عاش البعث العظيم وعاشت طلائعه

Attached: 72833291_494720321109106_7712099441984929792_n.jpg (480x640, 31.51K)

Remainder: only sunni fight for independent and their land, shiites are only backstabers retards.
Gute Nacht

Attached: mohammed-amin-al-husseini-and-rashid-ali-al-gaylani-in-berlin-1943-FD8288.jpg (1300x993, 173.57K)

One of the most nostalgic Ba'athi songs...

Attached: d50d6099e2e4b277127ab5e867339927.jpeg.jpg (400x294, 22.77K)

google the free arab legion and one of the first pic that come is al hussain roman saluting by their side

no one care about Arabism any one who is secular and care about le muh arab race is retard its as dumb as being african or aboriginal ethno nationalist

تسلم يا طيب ع ذوقك الحلو

The ummah's prosperity is more important.

Attached: 1646044750305.jpg (1170x1169, 137.78K)

Have some war kino

Attached: ezgif-1-445c4dcef1.gif (276x190, 2.46M)

وانت سالم يا طيب

the funny thing is that it such failled retard mouvement that even the few ethnonationalist who exist today in MENA usually reject Arabism and larp as something else Egyptian larp as we wuz pharaoh and shit , Syrian and Iraq larp as either we wuz Persian or Assyrian ,north african larp as we wuz Numidia , iranian as we wuz persians , turks as we wuz turan and shiet , arabis is failed ilogical ideology

Danke shoen!

Was on the phone

Attached: 1625296823397.png (519x539, 54.81K)

What you eat today /sg/?

Attached: 30-Mouthwatering-Maps-That-Show-What-People-Eat-Around-The-World-5bc5d2dd8c4a1__880.jpg (880x836, 259.2K)

Its essentially just wannabe European nationalism but for Arabs. It was a fucking accident that held us all back.
Islamism is a far better way forward.

Attached: ezgif-2-761ce8e725.gif (290x180, 2.6M)

yeah the umah is the only logical thing to care about if i wear a atheist i would not give shit about my according to race realism inferior race and go live the good life

You will never take away our identity. We will never mix with Afghans, Indians, and Niggers. We will always speak Arabic, eat Arabian food, listen to Arabian songs, practice the Arabian culture. And you Islamic mutts will seethe and never cope no matter how much copium you consume.

TAKBIR

Attached: talibanime.png (487x487, 177.09K)

this algerian is unironically the biggest retard i've ever seen online, but once again, 90% of retards i encounter on the internet are algerian

Attached: 1651621007965.jpg (1024x576, 61.51K)

yeah it was dumb retarded thing that only created alot the modern ethnic problems between muslims be it between kurds and arabs or Berbers and arabs and any way the only for us to become relevant and completive again at world stage is with islamic civilisation its the only thing that can have enough resource to compete with the Chinese and their allies or the american and their allies

They're African Berbers (i.e. not Semitic). Which is why a Semitic identity makes them seethe.

you retard not a single race realist or secular non arab want to become arab or see arabs as a noble race , people to day look up and wish they where whites or (minority) want to be Japanese or Koreans , trying to flex on me with the arabic race is dumb , the only reason i like arabs and consider them as brothers is islam

based, but the other semites (kikes) need to be genocided asap

again exposing how dumb you retards are by avoiding argument and going for insults