When they are going to pay war reparations? EU money is no longer enough...

When they are going to pay war reparations? EU money is no longer enough, we need to remember the Jews and Poles that died during second world war, we didn't get anything in return for the destruction they done

Attached: a.jpg (1600x960, 103.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/shorts/wLgjoQ9VZ5c
youtube.com/watch?v=0JFoVo0ahBI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shut up, Posen.

Every country is grow by war and genocide . Eu think is ez unite plp with some word West or white. So fcking funny. Why don't start with same language. What a fcking joke.

It was kinda based when we gave Germany marshal plan gibs but didn't the DDR or Poland any.

>Why don't start with same language. What a fcking joke.
Tell me, what language are you speaking?

>Why don't start with same language
We all already speak American
Pay up, we are fucking poor and you are driving in a new car. Have you read Marx? What Jesus said? Share with the poor

>When they are going to pay war reparations?
Is our budged so fucked up that topic of Germ reparations appears again?

>you are driving in a new car
Cool, I didn't knew that. Where do I have to go to collect my new car?

Nothing to see here, move on and demand the money

Attached: NBP.gif (384x429, 210.83K)

same here, we got only tourists and niggers

>Where do I have to go to collect my new car?
Sorry, my bad. English isn't my first language. I guess you were talking about the ÖPNV, right? Those trains busses are top notch, you're right. Maybe we should include Poland in the 9-Euro-Ticket. Is that what you want , Posen?

OK tell me if ur country start now speaks English do u agree or fight for ur some nation pride.

He's speaking Latin alphabet
youtube.com/shorts/wLgjoQ9VZ5c

Attached: Lus vero Germanicum nullum(2).png (716x94, 9.44K)

Trick question. Poland has always been a shithole.

Attached: Polandinflation.gif (776x627, 26.78K)

And do u think if some government tells u now u obey one government called EU government and there will be all EU country together decide. Do u agree that? And from now on u only need learn English. Do u agree that. If u agree that i agree use west and White can truly unite people. But most important. Is not only ur country. U need every country say yes.

Be honest Germ user, how often do you call the cops on your neighbours?

Attached: AUDIBLY KEKS.png (945x453, 548.88K)

We are broke and the sanctions against russia are hitting hard, it's over for us leech somewhere else.

lol you are just like our niggers. poles really are the niggers of europe

Every ten seconds. Then I say it was my turkish neighbours and they start killing the police öhm...people and this goes on forever until there is no police left. Then we kill the Turkeys. What do you say now? I wait.

Low tier bait.
I'm baffled that there are people that catch on it...

Also mandatory picrel for toilet flag anons

Attached: AdobeStock_52648072.jpg (1200x1800, 265.35K)

Right, now, where is my money? You aren't racist? Don't forget about slavery of Poles, we worked for pennies on your plantations making your nation rich and now you forgot about us, we need reparations

>OK tell me if ur country start now speaks English do u agree or fight for ur some nation pride.
Deutschland spricht Deutsch, was spricht dein Land, mein Freund?
>Be honest Germ user, how often do you call the cops on your neighbours?
I have never done that in my life.

Best description possible. They bath in in destruction. Like pig bathes in manure.

Honestly why not? We probably owe way more to Europe.

Ich hab einfach keine Lust mehr

You are all bots. So my lonely gibberish is nothing but electronic shouting into the void. I am sitting here, talking to electronics.

It is kind of funny
It is kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm typing
Are the best I've ever had
Mad Dog.

Attached: 6515656156.jpg (1000x561, 94.03K)

>Ich hab einfach keine Lust mehr

Attached: 1655401482226.jpg (814x766, 105.31K)

That's the spirit.

Ja genau Bruder

I think you need a little bit of Wodka and hard work to forget such silly accusations. Are you not happy, you helped glorious Germany to prosper? A little bit ungrateful, but ok.

PAY REPARATIONS FAGGOT

Ich will nur bauen und eine Familie gründen, der Architekt war schon da, alles entspannt. Natürlich kommen dann die Nachrichten von wegen Bauzinsen steigen, Inflation steigt usw. Währenddessen sind die Törken von nebenan am AMG fahren und gehen jedem im Ort aufm Sack. Ich will einfach nicht mehr.

Ok, ok. You get a story, that helps you in your life and we forget about that shallow money of yours. YOU WANT TO HEAR THE STORY OF THE FISH?

youtube.com/watch?v=0JFoVo0ahBI

kurwa. you not getting a single sloty again!

you shouldn't have a family as a german. Reproducing and creating more germans is a crime to europe
I hope your neighbors and this economy rape you

Yiu WILL give everything you have to Poland and you WILL like it.

Shut up Sören, your Reihenhaus will be ready soon enough and you can sit back and continue do nothing. I bet you were never even in a brawl with foreigners. LOSER. By the way I need your tax money, so please remember it is almost Monday!

They are already raping me, that's why I'll work until I'm 72 and drop dead before I can retire

Such a materialistic worldview. Why is that Thadeuz? Are you a jew?