Unvaxxed only

Am I alone here? I just had a conversation which ultimately outed me as unvaxxed during a meeting. All 30 other people were vaxxed.

The last few days ive just been asking every person ive met about what dose they are on and no one has replied zero.

I figured they were hiding so I then reveal that I am unvaxxed and I have been met with a combination of fear/disgust.

Are there any of us left?

Attached: 2F96E0FF-4BAA-470F-98FA-94F122E723ED.jpg (750x406, 99.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ocla.ca/a-letter-to-the-unvaccinated/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Im dose im burger king mc donald guy american

Sorry i was vaxed in that post.
You want to see my chest hair?

unvaxxed icu nurse. youre not alone.

Show proof youa nurse.
(Cringe dancing tiktok videos preferably)

Yes, unvaxed here, most of the time I lie to make things easier should someone ask. Know few others. Some have even supposedly taken two doses, but it all was a lie in their case.

i dont feel like posting anything. I also used to be a paramedic. Believe me, dont believe me. makes no difference to me. You can ask me a medical question. I specialize in cardiac ICU. So open hearts (CABG, aoritc dissection repairs, etc)

Attached: 18mo old should have taken clotshot.jpg (1124x938, 108.89K)

>fear/disgust.
if they are vaxxed why are they afraid?

>having a conversation irl
>telling normies information about yourself
leave pls

Everyone at my work supports my pureblood status. Every single one has told me they only got it so they wouldn't get fired, but none care that I'm unjabbed. Sounds like you just work with some of the worse npcs

Vax fuckface confirmed.

Captcha: vaxfack

Its not something that comes up normally. I got an exemption, the only rule is I cant go to the office or attend events. I will still meet with my co-workers for lunch and stuff but I just say I have to leave if we are heading back to the office.

>supports
snow chink

Attached: murse.jpg (981x1470, 112.6K)

Programming. Just like when you mention Trump they have a sudden urge to blurt out an "Orange man bad" news quote

Do you even have to ask?

Attached: 1654694928320.gif (852x480, 1.06M)

I work with a large group of mid wits; I’m -certain- that everyone stopped getting vaxxed after the first booster. No one is talking about it at all anymore. Everyone knows.

holy shit thats some weird ass fetish guro doujin potential

Loveletter
>ocla.ca/a-letter-to-the-unvaccinated/

im unvaxxed and laugh in the face of anyone that tells me they got the shot. Yeah I find more people lying about not being vaxxed though lot of faggots submitted to the kike spikes. Still a lot of people that didn't take it though. I feel like in my age group (30s) it really depended on how absolutely cucked the dude was to his wife. The only people I know that got the shots that werent mandated by their jobs or w.e were the ones who just couldn't tell their wives fuck off we aren't getting vaxxed and are naturally always being whipped around by their women. Its a Mans World and shamefully a lot of people in America and Leafland forget that and we end up in the world of kikery we have today. You cannot let your wife to fuck your future by using feelings which are subverted by kikes and shabbos. You need to think logically to make it

Your not alone bro , PFFP

I exist now only to dehumanise and Redpill the yellow hat normie cowards into realising they gave there children aids

Man up , our time is yet to come

Attached: 1647367861841.jpg (236x250, 7.41K)

Well where in the country do you live? I thought only 68% of americans were vaxxed.
90% above 18 yo are double-vaxxed here, I just assume everyone's vaxxed because I don't talk to outliers on the regular, no one discusses covid here anymore anyways.

Unvaxxed here on the west coast, my gf is too. Nobody knows because I never bring it up, but all of my acquaintances and work friends are vaxxed. I just don't say anything and hide it

Unvaxxed here. I have spoken to two normies (one likes Trump though) who explicitly told me they were unvaxxed. I usually don't talk about it to people I meet, so more normies around me are probably unvaxxed as well.

>The only people I know that got the shots that werent mandated by their jobs or w.e were the ones who just couldn't tell their wives fuck off we aren't getting vaxxed and are naturally always being whipped around by their women
I've noticed this a lot too

What kind of special brand of retard even cares about covid anymore, where the fuck do you live?