Gallup: "Americans belief in God hits 78-year low"

The number of Americans who believe in God has dropped to the lowest level in the 78 years Gallup has asked the question, per a poll out Friday. More than 90% of Americans believed in God between 1944 and 2011.Now 81% of U.S. adults say they do — hitting a new low. Belief in God dropped the most among young adults, liberals and Democrats, with these groups showing a drop of 10 or more percentage points compared to an average of polls from 2013 to 2017, Gallup found.
Stats for the groups with the largest decline in belief
Liberals - 62%
Young adults - 68%
Democrats - 72%

Attached: Capture.jpg (838x704, 89.37K)

Surely wholesale import of animals has nothing to do with this

oh no

Attached: 1631395371394.png (1255x750, 508.59K)

Lol. Define God.

Creator of the universe.

Those are the ones keeping this shithole christian, Whites are abandoning the 66 books written by kikes at breakneck pace because everyone has finally woken up to how full of shit it all is. Maybe with boomer christgolem-enforced civic nationalism out of the way we'll actually be able to have a true racial awakening. It would be impossible without the death of the proto-bolshevism that is christianity.

The trick is to learn the truth without accepting the proposed conclusion.

Which god?

Is that what was on the survey?

>Whites are abandoning the 66 books written by kikes at breakneck pace because everyone has finally woken up to how full of shit it all is. Maybe with boomer christgolem-enforced civic nationalism out of the way we'll actually be able to have a true racial awakening. It would be impossible without the death of the proto-bolshevism that is christianity.

The USA has never been more secular than it is right now. Sam Harris in 2006 promised us that if we just abandoned religious dogma we would create a country guided by logic and reason.

Well, take a look at how that has worked out in reality.....trannyism, lack of family formation, increase in drug addiction, increase in suicides, increase in homelessness......the most "brokenness" in the American population perhaps in the history of the country.

You're blaming kikes slaughtering another empire in the same fashion as Rome on secularism. A secular 100% White nation without jewish influence would be a veritable shangri-la. We're at a tipping point in which the slave complex of christianity is again being cast off, we at least have a chance of righting things in the near future because of it.

The problem is that they’re abandoning a false religion for a degenerate materialist religion that is even more destructive. Liberalism is just Christianity without the God.

this, why does no one, even so few people on pol realize this? The increase in awfulness is directly proportional to the decrease in piety over the last several decades.

a bit disingenuous, there are quite a few more differences.

idk, user. I applaud your having actual points unlike the globohomo pet atheists I often speak with.

I see necessity and need for survival doing much to order your cause, but what is the belief system you utilize if you win?

Attached: 1a389d40-0744-4f83-a880-3ade3bf281cd.png (1502x1436, 492.68K)

>A secular 100% White nation without jewish influence would be a veritable shangri-la. We're at a tipping point in which the slave complex of christianity is again being cast off, we at least have a chance of righting things in the near future because of it.

Disagree. The "highly-functioning racially-aware white atheist" is largely a meme.

You show me an American atheist, and 95%+ of the time, they are people filled with problems, or they are the "mother earth" types who want open borders and everyone eating bugs.

"Don't mix religion with politics"

- Adolf Hitler "Mein Kampf"

God is dead, and your feg

What truth is that?

Attached: god_of_war.jpg (1430x660, 829.54K)

If you had ears, you'd hear it.

Don't care

God is real. And he's angry. He's right to be angry. We deserve the wrath he's going to lay upon us.

But I don't speak hebrew.

Attached: 1478100258814.jpg (875x387, 72.75K)

Well, I'm not one of those people. In fact, my faith in God has only grown stronger. I am preparing for nothing in this life, and all of my hopes and dreams lie in the eternal bliss of our creators arms. For it is there, in the ascended realms of consciousness, that we will find all we've been seeking, but not everyone will get there. Those who chose to follow money, greed, anger, lust ect they will be the ones who will see how foolish they really were. The rest of us remain with God, and when God takes us, we will still be with God.

Attached: EoATTrTVEAI55AC.jpg_large (1).jpg (2048x1366, 214.3K)

1944 was previous low.. interesting

>Americans belief in God hits 78-year low
And, interestingly enough, our belief in faggotry hits new highs daily.
Seems God was telling the truth when He said sodomy was the punishment for denying Him as Creator.

Attached: 1604200880165.jpg (1024x784, 379.91K)

God is punishing us. Everything is too fucked up at the same time to be a coincidence.

>Everything is too fucked up at the same time to be a coincidence.
Now your getting it!

Attached: End Rainbow.jpg (1275x1650, 239.46K)

>"Americans belief in God hits 78-year low"
It shows.

Attached: 1527721357975.png (425x425, 207.88K)

>Define God.
He is the thing you hate most, opposite of the anal sex you love most.

Attached: Sodomy Rainbow.jpg (2550x3300, 476.03K)

>What belief system will you utilizize if you win?
The default one for Aryans. Blood and soil ideology.