I DISLIKE CROATS

I fucking saved this dumbass croats life TWICE in dayz, fed him, healed him. I Hiked with him across the map to meet his dumbass croat friend just for the two of them to BACKSTAB me. I will never trust a croat again. I FOUGHT TOOTH AND NAIL TRYING TO KEEP US ALIVE YOU FUCKING PRICK

Attached: image2.jpg (739x960, 229.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k34d2bsn-h4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

alright what happened silly billy

story time

Around Croats, never relax.

Shouldn't you be on Any Forums?
Also, stop playing video games and prep for the collapse.

Attached: Irish Blackface 2021.jpg (1920x1080, 159.19K)

was bored
made you a more accurate pepe

Attached: image_2022-06-17_221252747.png (739x960, 412.09K)

Don't generalize too much, I'm a friendly comfy DayZ croat player.

I like croats
Fuck serb diasporas

Attached: file.png (926x1221, 473.28K)

I really like the AR-18

met him in a random building near spawn. He seemed cool. He asked for my name and where I was from. I told him. He gave me some food n shit. We went to the police station and he got knocked out. A German guy came along and seemed friendly. I revived the croat who now had a shot gun he found. I wasn't sure if the German was the one who knocked him out so I pretended to be alone . The croat didn't say anything so I assumed he intended to merk the German. Like a sleeze bag I went along with it. Acted friendly to the German until he came into the room I was in where the croat also was and he got blasted. The croat took a few hits in the exchange of fire so he went to patch up but got jumped AGAIN by a fresh spawn. I popped a few caps in the fresh spawns forehead and beat him with a tire iron and revived the croat for the second time. Gave him morphine. Food. We Hiked to a town up north where his friend was. He was quiet. Didn't say much. I asked for some spare mosin rounds and he obliged. I noticed something off. They were watching me closely. I walked out of the room we were in and the croat went to swing at me with a sledge hammer. I dodged it and ran out. His friend had his mosin out. I took out mine and hid behind a tree. I was Confused and thought maybe it was some sort of misunderstanding. I ran back and peaked though the door and the croat had a rifle out and fired it into my chest. That was it. Fucking bastard. I thought he was cool.
I'm going to the pub to drown my sorrows. Games like dayz make me realise how ruthless people are and how they will betray you first chance they get. Should've smacked him over the head when his character was limping a round like an old dog after I resuscitated him

Lol. Za Dom Spremni Serb Nigger 8D
youtube.com/watch?v=k34d2bsn-h4

I thought ethnic racism belonged on Any Forums?

I thought the AK was looking a bit out of place. Appreciate it bro

> Pissed off at a Croat on DayZ
> Because the Croat did DayZ shit
user - you gotta take your meds...

It's about trust and honour you fuck. I bet if we were living in a post apocalyptic hell scape Irl the fucker would've done the same thing. Even after I saved his life twice

I deserved it after how I pretended to be friendly to the German. The honourable German took a load of buck shot because I pretended to be friendly and alone. Poor cunt. I should've teamed with him after putting down the wounded croat.

I have a job that needs to be done in pakistan. Mercenary needed. Am willing to pay 500 potatoes and willing to negotiate

I have so much pent up rage I'll do it for free.

I mean, I get it. But oh well, you did what you did user. I've survived worse (e.g. Federal Prison - but I won't derail the bread about that).

Forget it, I can't risk your life, good people like you need to survive the coming apocalypse

Silence you fucking kike