America hate thread

America hate thread

Attached: lataa (2).png (656x714, 550.58K)

Attached: average american.webm (640x800, 1.77M)

>and evolve
kek

Attached: americans.jpg (678x1024, 75.88K)

they've already missed the evolution train.

Lmao Europeans don’t understand the complexities and intricacies that are involved in BBC posting. It’s why it will always remain the funniest thing here. It enrages the European because they just don’t get it.

Lol

i get it your people have had a thing for animals for 400 years. american brains are muttified to the fullest

Not even close lol. You fucking idiot ass Europeans will never get it.

why are americans obsessed with degenerate activities like cuckoldry

Lol, the guy behind the middle front is sad cause he is the only one with out a certificate.

>idiot ass Europeans
you mean people who dont have a history with swinging and interracial relationships

Attached: 165a8b6562be911.jpg (1200x800, 233.05K)

haha probably because one dude behind has 4

> T. Assblasted amerikneeler

Attached: amerikeks.webm (1160x710, 2.93M)

Gets a degree in prison... No one hires you because you're a felon

Attached: 1644498377830.gif (480x360, 1M)

Attached: 1612283811473.png (522x767, 354.2K)

Because mutts are 100% negrified.

Every aspect of the mutt has nigger shit smeared over it. Muttmerica is Neo Mogadishu -- the "Wakanda" that its numbskull niggers chatter about. This mutt failed state is held hostage by mobs of savage, guerilla niggers who crave mutt blood. From its womb, mutt whores are trained as bestial cum dumpsters, to be in service of AIDS niggers. Autistic mutt kids mimic the niggers' simian antics. Every piece of entertainment, news report, advert, and event is replete with vomitous, platitudinous nigger-pandering. Mutts' "food" is nigger gumbo: slops of insalubrious gorilla gruel -- inedible to any organism but niggers and mutts. Niggers dictate all mutt politics -- resulting in the death spiral of its mortifying failed state. Niggers that would be diagnosed barely functional / retarded elsewhere in the world, mutts will lavish with riches, and for nothing more than the spastic flailing of their orangutan appendages. Primitive nigger "rap", revolving around drugs abuse, raping mutt whores, and using Israeli-made Uzis to murder fat cops, is the Muttmerican anthem. The innate anti-social and anti-civil "gansta" culture of its niggers has become the embodiment of the mutt constitution. The cuckold mutt drivels "built for BBC" with every, waking, halitosis polluted breath: For be it a male or female, the bestial mutt yearns only for its every orifice to be plugged by kike carved nigger shit-logs. Through systematic, multi-generational demoralisation of the dumbed-down mutt, the wretch has been left utterly incapable of all but govelling at the paw-feet of its niggers overlords. The mere flash of the niggers' bloodshot, yellow sclera, cowers the mutt like the timid rodent it is. Mutts raise the nigger litter above their founding fathers, and above their beloved, Babylonian demon-god. Not a moment passes in the piteous mutt's existence, without it funnel-feeding itself nigger shit.

For the mutt Sun rises and sets with its niggers.

Attached: average-amerikek.jpg (1024x968, 147.98K)

>on a (((technicality)))

evolve being the operative word there

Attached: 7F771D93-1DC0-4726-9527-D5CC900A5BD6.png (500x578, 192.92K)

I El will genocide all white whores, white men, niggers, sandniggers, mulattos, asians.
I will completely replace them with obedient and loyal only to me sex slaves edelweiß 卐 Engelmenschen made in petri dishes according to specs

Attached: Cloned_Petridish_Biomachine_loveslave_No.0359-of-RA卐.png (677x1022, 497.84K)

Are those High School degrees?

Attached: 1654917357654.png (910x867, 680.88K)

>America: the post

As a white American, I can pretty much confirm this is true.