1 in 2 children will have autism by 2030

pubs.acs.org/doi/10.1021/acs.chemrestox.0c00167
>autists piss more aluminum, cadmium, lead and mercury than the general population

List of known safe chelating agents:
Iodine
EDTA
DMSA
Citric acid
Malic acid
Lactic acid
Tartaric acid

List of nutrients that recover from toxic metals poisoning:
Selenium
Zinc
Magnesium
Sulfate
Sodium
NAC
Vitamin C
Vitamin B3
Water (it's eliminated via urine)

Attached: image002.png (1299x726, 80.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lead_poisoning
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercury_poisoning
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikocado_Avocado
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mad_hatter_disease#Signs_and_symptoms
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ALSO BORON (TAKE THE BORAXPILL)

Yes, take medical advice from anonymous people on a Burmese UFO enthusiast forum.

I have been seeing alot of these threads lately and I will probably try these out so I can see if there is a big difference in my health.

is this the cause of the vaccine?
does the vaccine cause autism now?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lead_poisoning
>It causes almost 10% of intellectual disability of otherwise unknown cause and can result in behavioral problems.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercury_poisoning
>Long-term complications may include kidney problems and decreased intelligence.

Attached: 51gNvKwwW5L._AC_SL1250_.jpg (686x1092, 37.77K)

Autism is a social contagion same as trans shit. That’s the only way you see numbers increasing like this. Every weirdo now is autistic. All that’s changed is the diagnosis. If there’s been any real increase, it’s because kids don’t get slapped and bullied properly anymore when they act weird, so you get a lot more weirdos who are then diagnosed on the spectrum.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikocado_Avocado
>Perry has struggled with mental health issues from an early age. By the age of five, he was placed in therapy for behavioural issues and excessive attention seeking, and by the age of seven, he was prescribed an antidepressant.

Five is when kids go to school and take mandatory vaccinations. If you want your kids to be like picrel, be my guest.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 175.24K)

Autism is mercury poisoning. You've overcomplicating it.

Attached: detox.png (2001x1619, 1.91M)

What do you propose then? If you don't have a better solution, then your concerns are still meaningless.

Then why wasn’t it rampant among silver miners back in the day, or in earlier historical periods when people didn’t know how toxic it was and handled it openly, even ate it as medicine?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mad_hatter_disease#Signs_and_symptoms

>Excessive attention seeking
How much do you wanna bet his parents through him in daycare as soon as they could and he grew up desperately craving love and attention from them that they never provided

It was.

Take the asbestospill instead

I began to drink Zinc because >muh Testosterone and a couple weeks later I began to show red spots on my skin and felt awful all around. The doctor told me my Zinc levels were abnormally high and you shouldn't take Zinc unless there's a deficiency to begin with.

>I began to drink Zinc

bet you a dollar, but all seriousness, parents abandoning their kids for their jobs has been the greatest sign of degradation in our society.

And you know this how? The amount of mercury your average Roman was exposed to is much higher than people today and we know this from their bones. So we’re they all spergs?

Dude just inject random shit into your children
Lmao

Attached: tap water.jpg (2132x10000, 3.95M)

Why, yes, I'm an ESL, how could you tell?

Attached: 1655489296066.gif (230x306, 1.92M)

>bro whats in this shit?
>oh you know, mercury, aluminum, lead, dead baby parts, microplastics
>how will this prevent Hepatitis B in my kid?
>Hepatitis?