*Destroys the world economy*

*Destroys the world economy*

Attached: smiling through the stroke.jpg (1200x900, 61.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/en/article/wxdwwm/connecticut-election-misinformation-sheriff
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You mean Trump?

Mission successful
Now where are all his digital pooh coupons to spend?

I didn’t know the US president ran the world economy

didn't do oil embargos that sent inflation out of control

but please tell me how hating niggers and fags is worse than 6 bucks a gallon gas

He's also a disgusting pedophile

>didn't send inflation out of control

Trump fucked up the economy, destroyed the American dollar, and is why we're seeing the stock market crash + high gas prices today.

I don't care about hating niggers and fags, but Trump should be in prison for the economic damage he caused.

Trump was president
>eat salmon and steak 3 or 4 times a week
Biden president
>eat hotdogs and mac and cheese 3 or 4 times a week.
Nigger I was smoking salmon and eating that shit for breakfast. Fuck Pedo Joe and his degenerate kid fucking family.

Attached: uncle.gif (240x287, 277.09K)

only when democrats are in power

Weak bait

he doesn't have that sort of power. They just give him some drugs and tell him to walk out and talk to the cameras

Attached: democracy-1.jpg (930x1024, 134.35K)

Thank Obama for that. It takes 4 years for economic policies to really take effect.

The fact that the economy was shit the moment Biden got in is proof Trump began fucking up on his first day of office.

You're a bad troll.

I know in real life you're totally normal, young people aren't right wing, and you're 100% not a boomer.

>Trump fucked up the economy,

Attached: A58FC5D3-D39F-4D79-AEE2-EC8AD307E0FA.jpg (779x956, 105.74K)

Did you forget that storm of tariffs on important industrial materials from both Europe and China?

Bidens term is nearly half over, when is he going to do something to fix what Trump did?

I mean the USA is still the n1 economy in the world. We saw it in 2008. When a recession happens in USA due a housing bubble in USA the whole world went into a recession collapsed with the USA.

lol
LMAO even
you guys are so fucked when your shill money dries up soon

Lick my fucking balls. Tranny groomer. Obama was a fucking joke half nigger trash bag. All the economic growth and household income increases took place with Trump, fucking faggot.

lol
Lmao even

Soijaks and Winekarens are to blame.
And trannyfags.

That picture is literally proof of how bad Trump fucked up.

Literally belongs in a prison cell.

He has been doing it since the start, if all things go well we should see it by 2024.

It's why Clinton's economy only began to shine in his second term, he cleaned up Bush's mess and then balanced the budget.

Then Bush got in and fucked everything.

Are you that Any Forums sheriff that earns 150k a year to basically shitpost democrat talking points on Any Forums?

Hello hive mind bro
I can't wait until everyone gets what they deserve

Attached: 1654297984561.jpg (1024x682, 74.1K)

Crashing the economy to endlessly pump and dump crypto at the request of your goblin banker masters.

good troll i guess.
who knows you might actually believe this garbage.

>but Trump should be in prison for the economic damage he caused.

Will never happen because then you'd have to arrest every living president, every fed chairman, every congressman. Actually I like this plan let's do it.

Trump
>gas below $5 a gallon

NIGGER Biden
>gas above $5 a gallon

I kek’d

Didn't read lol. Biden sucks. It's his fault

hivemind frens RISE UP

Attached: 1650914748448.jpg (1196x1420, 732.87K)

You're a troll, but the unfortunate fact is there are people that believe this dumb shit you're spouting.

Clinton rode the internet tech bubble in his second term, a monkey could have looked like a good president with that kind of grass roots economic growth going on.
Bush II and Cheney did fuck the dog, but no self respecting Republican considers them Republicans, and the leftist media sure seems to love them now, so thats interesting in and of itself.

The Great Recession has started. Look at oil prices fall off a cliff. Retail stores with too much inventory not enough ppl have money.

Nah he is this

vice.com/en/article/wxdwwm/connecticut-election-misinformation-sheriff

Fuck good point i hadnt thought of this.

Does this mean we may go back to the good ol' days of -Any Forums?

I know you're a troll, young people are not right wing. There's no way you're over 30

>Clinton rode the internet tech bubble in his second term, a monkey could have looked like a good president with that kind of grass roots economic growth going on.

Yeah you're a troll

No one is this dumb.

Even white trash in America aren't this stupid.

>good ol' days of -Any Forums
never happened. but it might return to pre-2016.