Italian motorists dealing with global warming crazies

>global warming is real
>don't you mean climate change?
>S-SHUT UP I'M SITTING IN THE ROAD
>PIZZA PEPPERONI SPAGHETTI CORONA MOSTACCIOLI

twitter.com/RitaPanahi/status/1537571285714104321

Attached: media.png (1038x624, 912.1K)

I admire the patience and general kindness of the motorists. Those retards would end up as roadkill here.

A boot to the head would test their principles pretty quick

based

Lol at the nappy headed nigger

I've driven a car in Sicily and Italian motorists are nuts the way the weave in and out of traffic and especially the people on motorcycles or scooters. Id feel safer blocking an American highway

that's illegal, you can get up to 6 years in jail for it but you can bet they won't be prosecuted since they are commies

No. It wouldn't.
They don't have real principles. They have an adherence to the romantic notion of their own dignity, and that's about it.
It doesn't matter what they believe or how shittily or disruptively they behave in pursuit of it, only that is you respond forcefully it's an attack on their dignity and a crime against humanity.

Running over people is like stepping on legos with shoes.

squash them, problem solved

>Cars burning gas is bad
>So let's sit in the road and force them to inefficiently idle away gas, ultimately resulting in more emissions and more gas purchases
It's like these retards are incapable of thinking more than 10 seconds into the future.

If you kick them in the face they will get out of the road

kek

Learn to drive, it's not hard.
t. motorcyclist

yeah... the schizos had it figured out looong ago. once you consider the environmental cost of producing electric cars versus an equivalent combustion car, it becomes more clear that the former are there not for "saving le planet", but for a much more sinister purpose. like, say, restricting your movement. i get gasoline cars augmented with computers (lane keep assist = auto steering; collision avoidance = auto braking; etc.) but when your whole car is a computer that can be remotely controlled, who knows what can be done with it...

Attached: ev_negus.png (2642x593, 96.98K)

And then they would share the video of the incident with their friends, who would all get to share in the thrill of being faux-indignant over this atrocious "affront" to their harmless and humble "protest".

There is no winning against these people. No squaring the balance.
They value their own worthless dignity and victimhood more than they do time or money, because their value measured in either is close to zero.

If you waste half an hour of one person's time just to make a point about something, you're a dick.
If you're holding up 300 people and preventing each of them from working for half an our at an average wage of $20/hr, you have stolen $10x300 from them.
You owe them back $3000.

Nigger, I don't care if they share the video of the incident with their friends, who all get to share in the thrill of being faux-indignant over this atrocious "affront" to their harmless and humble "protest".
They can all come and sit in the road and get kicked in the face too. They are vastly outnumbered and will always lose if people use start using force against these cunts

Run them over

IF THEY ALL COME SIT IN THE ROAD NO ONE EVER GETS TO WORK, DUMBASS.
They don't care that they got kicked in the teeth; they view it as social currency. It makes them a hero to all of their loser friends.
It doesn't dissuade them. They have nothing more valuable to do.

>lefties block road
>blocked road causes congestion
>blocking the roads also prevents trucks from making deliveries
>delayed deliveries could cause food shortage as a result
>lefties think this winning when really its a nuisance & it causes ripple in not only the food supply but other
Solution: Run them over. Only good lefties is a dead lefties.

Everything Italians do is 10x funnier

>Drag them to the railing
>Chain them to it
>REEEE LET ME GO
>But this is what you wanted :)
>Drive off