Untitled

Attached: 20220617_120501.jpg (1280x1440, 197.86K)

if you can suicide over words,
congrats
youre the freak (duh)

what a stupid fucking meme

I fully endorse the mass murder of transsexuals and firmly believe that it needs to escalated.

Attached: fag meets allah.webm (1280x720, 795.38K)

>Scholastic terrorism
Yeah, fuck the book fair.

what does that word mean and no i wont look it up
you're not gonna make me feel dumb, nobody ever uses that word u tryhard

Stochazzo xD

"Stochastic terrorism" is a meme the US government made up for free speech so they can continue to commit actual terrorism and think nobody will call them out on it. All the feds being trannies, it's little wonder this image was made.

Feds use it all the time. But basically only them or their pet NPCs.

Nice gay zoomer meme
Reminder to bash a tranny groomer in the head with a lead pipe

>YWNBAW is now terrorism

>Stoc(h)azzo
Oof

>Stochastic terrorism
An intelligent way of saying "random terrorism," why include the word?

>stochastic terrorism
FOR SURE NOT A DEATH CULT OF AUTOGYNEPHILIC FETISHISTS OUT OF CONTROL

Attached: 123.jpg (486x309, 30.83K)

>muh stochastic terrorism
Stochastic refers to modelling a random process

>muh write windows are causing muh suicides
Tranny suicide attempt races are insanely high and between high acceptance red low acceptance societies the rate hrsdly changes at all, clearly indicating that tranny suicide is not caused by society.

Furthermore, most gender dysphoria children spontaneously recover without intervention, making 'trans affirming youth psychiatry' and all other forms of enablement almost exclusively detrimental to the wellbeing of the children affected.

>Stochastic
is just another way to force an association between white people and violence. Note how stochastic methods are now looked down upon in modern discourse; as it is part of Western culture and achievement.

Wtf do you mean? Are you okay in the head?

Bazinga

because if you call your enemies terrorists, that makes you the good guy, much in the same way that calling them racist does (but trannies can't hide behind racism, since there's no tranny race). Unfortunately terrorism has a generally accepted definition, so it's hard to call common people who aren't fighting for any given religious or political gain terrorists.
So this is a way to call people terrorists even though they don't fall under traditional definitions of terrorism. By using it you can make the people making fun of you seem like the bad guys, even if they are completely right in everything they say about you.

Happy they’re dead either way.

Stochastic terrorism is a blank check to accuse anyone of violence, it is the culmination of the "words are violence" rhetoric designed to curtail free speech and hammer down on any unapproved talking point.
>This man saying these things will inspire terrorists to commit violence!
>Then charge him on incitement to violence, we have a law for that
>Well it's not legally the same, you see, he's not directly calling for violence and we don't know when or how or who could do the terrorisms, but IT MIGHT HAPPEN! AND IT MIGHT BE BECAUSE OF THIS GUY!

This is what it is. It's literally justification to make laws saying "spoken truth is illegal if it makes people angry". Fucking dystopian commie shit

>IF I DON'T GET VALIDATION FROM PEOPLE I DON'T KNOW I'M GOING TO KILL MYSELF
NGMI

>stochastic terrorism
God, white people are SO FUCKING GAY, that they even made being the terrorist FUCKING GAY.
I miss when brown people and muslims were the terrorists instead of le ebil HUWITE SUPREMACISTS

I doubt they understand the meaning of
> stochastic
even by looking at the wiki, which is their only source

I hope trannies die