Why do retarded shooters don't shoot politicians or someone important that is destroying the country?

Why do retarded shooters don't shoot politicians or someone important that is destroying the country?

Attached: stylegan-asuka-face-sample.png (486x486, 98.07K)

because they are retarded
/thread

Takes planning and patience, something most Any Forumstards possess none of

Hey glownigger, it's actually working. But not really on us. 44% of DEMOCRAT males aged 18-35 say they would kill a politician of opposing views given the chance.

So, great job. All the lefty chuds on Reddit and Twitter are swallowing your poison. Based!

It's aboud sending a message and highlighting the issue. When you gather enough people and support, you can organize and blow the jews directly. More people should do it.

the FBI agents dont tell them to.

Because most of these shootings are coordinated by the people who run the world

It's a shame pic related didn't take anyone down. It did cost a lot to find his body though. The Belgian Rambo, Jurgen something.

Attached: 1621854011734.png (601x604, 518.13K)

It's all part of the plan.
Many of these shooters are under hypnotism and psychic attack.

Of course they aren't going to attack their master.

Because the have security

Political figures are protected retard
Can you tell me where Biden is right now?
What is he doing?
How do I gain access to him?

They’re feds

Because glowies don't hit their own.

The everyone is a glowie narrative is retarded and infiltrations, literally divide and conquer. Either you act or sit your ass all day waiting to be replaced.

Becaue it's clear that a person needs to be groomed in order to reach such a tipping point, and the groomers don't want you to murder their bosses.

they go in public spaces.

most shooters will likely end up being killed or in life prison.

why not waste your life doing something important?

lol

Gee, I wonder

Because the mkultra worked perfectly as intented.
The elites will never have to worry about some psycho mass shooter stomping into their gay little bohemian Grove-ish parties

>flag
>destroying the country
There was a school shooting in Colombia?

Attached: 9M1NN0n.png (735x720, 100.36K)

>all replies are feds this and glowie that
Any Forums is dead. Go to alt chans on Tor network, we actually discuss how to make bombs there

Real shootings against actual targets (like that time that guy shot all of those senators playing softball) hardly gets any attention. The ones the media is in lockstep about are all planned glowops.

Saudis are the shabbos goyim of the middle east, imagine my surprise that they also glowpost

This. Insane schizoids don't have a political ideology.

imagine getting shat on by a based paki, retard

>meme flag telling me I'm a glowie
Like pottery.

>Shabbos goy glownigger tries to deflect and reframe
Saudis suck the dirt out from below Jewish toenails

Well, because then society would see the act as an example of why the second amendment is good, instead of bad.

Because it's all glowniggers psyop