Who was in the wrong here?

Attached: 1655482932722.jpg (814x1010, 198.51K)

The woman for not giving him the sex he's entitled to, obviously.

Humanity was in the wrong. We were a mistake.

>Any Forumscel strikes again
whites are a pathetic joke

Woman for not staying in the kitchen and for being provocative dog collar

The American.
Americans are always in the wrong.

>collar
I don't give a shit.

Nobody.

I read this story several times and I just do not understand it. how did he brutally murder someone in a walgreens break room and then leave without any noticing?

Well now he's going to prison and won't have to work and can have all the sex he could want. So the incel wins again.

The woman. Mommy said he was a good boy, so he should be allowed to get what he wants.

This. Slut was getting free shit and manipulating him.

The woman because she could have been born here and I would have fucked her with her consent instead of getting slaughtered by that fat fuck

Another non Jewish white American slain.

Nicely done Joshua.

They both look like shit.

if I was working in a walgreens and i saw someone being murdered and i only have a 15 minute break i wouldnt see anything either and cross the street for a vape

The roastie should have been married off by now instead of harassing gentlemen at work, so the roastie is at fault.

Feminism tricked women into thinking stacking shelves is more rewarding than hugging and homeschooling your child. So yeah, let them pay

The man is crazy. She doesn't look worth killing.

In part, the women of similar physical attractiveness who should have been receptive to his romantic advances, but weren't.

If he was content, dating another 3/10 there is much less chance he would have murdered her.

The one on the left is fat.
He is the bad guy.

Him for looking like that.

Asmongold.

dios mio

Is there any woman that is worth doing life in prison for?

Most ameripigs exist in a permanently sedated state. You could probably go American-tipping and just push them over on the street without anything happening to you. Ameripigs will sit demurely in a corner while they’re getting robbed, they’ll offer no resistance to anything. Imagine thinking they’d go out of their way to defend someone else.

I mean you cant murder someone. Thats the bottom line.

>tricked
>let them pay
At least say they willingly went this path instead of two mouth complaining but giving them leeway.

>killing people because you feel bad.
control your emotions, people.

This. He showed her the good boy points but she said she doesnt accept those, so she got what she deserved.

Imagine being in the position of empathizing more with the ugly weird freak than the normal teenage girl. You have dogshit genes and should have died in childhood, as should your beta father.

>Colorado Springs
>dark eyes
Spic with a wannabe white boy name.

the fat retard trying to date out of his league.

I hope you’re joking user. I guarantee if you looked up the genealogy of this fuck you’d find a lot of bean eaters.

/thread

>he just killed her instead of fuck her first and then kill her
What didn't he had the guts of fucking her and then kill her? Seems a better idea.

>let them pay for the broad social and economic forces that they were born into
What an idiot lol. This is what empty resentment gets you.

Incels don’t lust after women of their level of attractiveness, that’s the whole problem. Ugly dudes want mediocre to hot chicks, and don’t even notice ugly women.

>Those scratches on his face from her fingernails clawing him in defense.
Holy fuck.

In this way, incels are much like women.

It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt

Which incel did this? r9k or aznmascullinity

WE ARE THE LONE WOLVES
WE ARE ONE AND WE ARE MANY

Attached: wolf.png (1010x680, 658K)

mostly the dumb fat half-spic loser. but honestly what the fuck is he supposed to do? just live his whole life as shunned virgin making minimum wage until he dies of cancer? women are cruel as hell, as are a lot of men. people like him get NO SYMPATHY their whole lives, especially if he considered himself white. im surprised this shit doesnt happen way way more often.

t. 140 iq white whos had sex with over a dozen females but still has empathy and is troubled by the plight of incels

These are all the dead-eyed genetic trash that flooded the state by the millions when weed got legalized.

OK, ricecels, his parents were probably white, what's your excuse now?