The Image That Destroyed POL

It's Over

Whatever shred of dignity America and Americans had left disappeared that day.

It's Over.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 184.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/K8jcfTS646Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Low effort, sage

ill take a side of placenta with my big mac please

pol is not an acronym why are you capitalizing it

lmao
the only logical reason if it went that way its because they continued serving during this whole bullshit

which it appears they did

Remember, when a Nethrfag posts, he is most likely brown

Attached: 1655482484774.png (680x426, 211.34K)

Did you know the egg yolk in an egg is technically a placenta. The egg white is what turns into a baby chick. So yes, you've eaten placenta.

>The Image That Destroyed POL
I fail to see how that discredits anything White Nationalists believe.

You're just a stupid shill and you really have no idea what you're talking about.

I just noticed her water hasn't even broke. So she's nowhere near giving birth. Could be hours.

>pol is not an acronym why are you capitalizing it
The shill didn't get his mandatory reading from his Jewish masters before shilling here.

Guess on the kids name

Well, what the fuck is going on there?

It's Tyron, I guess

Da'Nuggarius

Niggers...

Attached: 1655170310373m.jpg (1024x628, 117.84K)

youtu.be/K8jcfTS646Y

lol is that an AI drawing. We're quickly approaching the point where we can't tell anymore.

i wonder if they made a placenta mac afterwards..

A large black woman gave birth on the counter of a McDonalds, which is the most American thing that can ever happen. American women (and black American women in particular) are so fat and so non health conscious that they will often not even realize they’re pregnant. There was a tv show about it: “I didn’t know I was pregnant.” They’ll be going about their normal daily lives when they suddenly go into labor.

it's for you

Attached: BASEDDEPARTMENT.png (521x937, 216.38K)

lil mac

There is no proof she ever gave birth

McTyrease
Lil Fries
McChickenegus
MacDindu

It's a normal occurrence in some areas of America for stinking, uncouth niggers to be in some semi feral state and breeding/giving birth/eating like pigs or dancing on a cracker box in public. It's horrifying how low America has fallen

Attached: hegel.jpg (1200x675, 208.62K)

OOGA OOGA

Attached: DE5C61D1-4752-4611-AB76-C4434EB79010.jpg (828x882, 587.18K)