A British-Indian doctor who raped a student nurse after contacting her through a dating app has been jailed for four...

A British-Indian doctor who raped a student nurse after contacting her through a dating app has been jailed for four years.
Manesh Gill, 39, lured the woman to a hotel room in Stirling in December 2018 and attacked her.
A judge at the High Court in Edinburgh told Gill the woman described their encounter as "distressing and frightening".
The married father-of-three, who worked as a GP in Edinburgh, was convicted after a trial earlier this year.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-edinburgh-east-fife-61811147

Attached: _125411415_manesh-gill-3-ps.jpg (976x576, 54.34K)

The other guests at the motel heard the rape taking place through the paper-thin walls. They all said later during interviews that the young woman moaned like a whore as Manesh ravished her again, and again, and again. None of them phoned the police because they could just tell that the young woman was cumming harder than ever before in her entire life. Many of the guests were quoted as saying, "God, I wish that were me!"

Attached: Polish_20220615_180637662.jpg (508x339, 68.17K)

I wish there was a way to find out which women are mentally ill. Stupid rape allegations. Women who cry fake rape deserve to be raped, beaten and murdered.

Gill called himself "Mike" and he "superliked" the young woman's profile, before they spent six weeks messaging each other on Snapchat.

When they met in a hotel, Gill got her to go to his room to use the toilet and poured a "really strong" pink gin and lemonade before she was attacked.

During evidence at Gill's earlier trial, the woman fought back tears as she described how her body "shut down" as she was sexually assaulted.

She told prosecutor Stephanie Ross: "He was on top of me. I was trying to push him off. I couldn't.

"I just felt like my whole body was stuck to the bed. He was having sex with me. I wanted to go home. I felt as if I couldn't move. I couldn't do anything," she said.

>be a mentally ill retarded psycho bitch woman
>agree to go to a gypsy's hotel room to have sex
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I DONT WANT TO HAVE SEX RAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I wish I could blow up her head with a shotgun. Stupid vapid retarded useless annoying dramatic mentally ill bitch. DIE bitch.

I never thought I'd side with a gypsy but fuck women. Cry rape? get raped, beaten, tortured for 5 years in a basement and murdered.

It was clearly a medical emergency.

Perhaps, the British government should include sexual emergencies in the national healthcare plan? Indemnity for the rapist, medical treatment to repair busted holes, psychiatric treatment to treat PTSD, and maybe - just maybe - a state published compilation of Mohammed's greatest enrichments, all set to some catchy pop garbage theme song for the britcucks to enjoy.

Holy fuck, that's what you get for trying to culturally enrich some stupid dumb white bitch who followed you into your hotel room.

Raciss AF.

What will this do? spend tax dollars keeping him locked until hes out again? Hang the mother fucker.

>Manesh Gill, 39, lured the woman to a hotel room in Stirling in December 2018 and attacked her.
What did she think was going to happen there?
Poor guy made all that effort of becoming a doctor all to throw it away for 10-15 minutes of pleasure with some roastie who regretted the sex.

He is going to contract BBCs in prison lol

So what if he raped a woman? He saved far more lives than he raped. We should be thanking him for saving Are NHS.

>jailed for four years
you could probably get a longer sentence for saying something unkind about blacks on twitter

White flesh makes the under races act irrationally

They went to a hotel room together, I doubt it wasnt reciprocal.

The great BLACK of EUROPE has spoken

GOOD MORNING SIR

>rape
It’s just his culture. Don’t be racist, user.

> lured the woman to a hotel room
They always use this phrase and I'm wondering what lures they used and what exactly the student nurse thought would happen when she realized she was walking yes there it is there she is parking and she can clearly see yes this is in fact a hotel.

Attached: flying leap over counter gun battle.webm (1024x768, 2.31M)

I have a red devil in every tackle box I have, it's the old standby.

Attached: Screenshot_78.jpg (440x437, 24.76K)

He belongs in captivity desu

I thought women liked being raped. Any Forums lied to me.

Attached: 65717834.cms.jpg (800x839, 149.13K)

He probably told her they would watch a movie together. She thought he was being genuine. When he tried to have sex with her, she knew she didn't sign up to get fucked by some dirty streetshitter. So, she rightfully claimed rape.

Attached: Poo2Loo-Hero.jpg (1440x960, 181.98K)