US DOLLAR IS DEAD

Get ready for the World Economic Forum to shut off your scheckles if you aren’t a good boy and eat the bugs

Attached: 1647182646368.jpg (1282x1970, 371.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1537832095602597890?s=21&t=2mKecHtT7v9Q6mnXjqxHbA
granddesignexposed.com/sun/baal.html
youtu.be/eJK1gLHbOxA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1537832095602597890?s=21&t=2mKecHtT7v9Q6mnXjqxHbA

Link

And yet the US dollar keeps rising fucking all my investments

the US dollar is rising agains foreign currencies, most of which are our allies

The currency that’s having the best year by far is the Russian Ruble

>US sanctions Russia
>Russia becomes stronger
How does this work

>they are so fucked that crypto is their last resort
lmao

Get ridden of those worthless US dollars, I'll give you argentine pesos for them. We have a Based and independent central bank which dirty kikes cannot control. I'll give you 10(ten) per dollar. If you are a true Traitor and hate the US (because of those dirty kikes and christians and donald drumpzfs) you shouldn't waste this opportunity.

My country's currency is pegged to the dollar; what does it mean if the dollar fails? will we go bankrupt?

>westcucks ban russia from using swift
>russia: ok then you pay in rubles
>westcucks still need russian gas so they have to pay in rubles
>russia becomes stronger
westcucks are just retarded

US dollar is rising because it’s a flight to safety, the world still sees dollars as a haven and will for the foreseeable future

yea you're fucked. sorry bro

It happened in my shithole too, there is a reason why México has problems.

So rejecting this will make bitcoin stronger, right?

Lack of foresight

Death to America. I will never comply with a CBDC. I know the BoC is going “exploring” one too. Parallel/underground economy bitch. I’d rather live off the land in the wilderness and sleep in a small basic cabin with no electricity and a wood burning stove than live in a dystopian shithole society with CBDC’s, vax passports and god forbid social credit scores. Kill your local banker and liberal politician in minecraft.

Nah this was always the plan. They need a chip in everyone’s arm.

comes with the hubris, westcucks think they can behave like petulant children forever and they'll never face consequences, now they're getting a reality check

The Fed has already said that ain’t gonna happen.

It's rising because the Fed just hiked interest rates dummy

>lack of foreskin

Russia is my ally

yay! more twitter garbage! I want to atomize my skull

Attached: 1550835913064.jpg (720x710, 50.48K)

These people really want to shit on everyone. Alex Jones was right about EVERYTHING. Digital Dollar literally means you say anything we do not like you will have no money. They literally own you. Forever.

better than the wojakshit that you spam all day

So did the BoE but the pound dropped, people around the world are dumping treasuries and stocks and holding dollars right now. Soon those dollars will find a home somewhere

Maybe you should. Theres no twitter in the afterlife user.

Russia dragging their sweaty hairy ballsack up and down Biden’s stupid brain dead face

what can even replace it though?
>euro
try saying that with a straight face
>chineese yuan/russian rubles
good luck convincing anyone west of belarus
>crypto
cope, seethe, and dilate

Attached: 1646150143675s.jpg (222x250, 11.37K)

Can you invest in the Ruble anywhere in the US?

Reminder:

The end of the world is nigh; things will get worse and worse and worse.

Evil will keep increasing and the love of people will grow cold. Faith will dwindle greatly. People will suffer through wars, famines, plagues and so on.

It will keep getting worse till time of the Second Coming. Then comes the Great Tribulation and afterwards the Pouring of the Vials of God's Wrath. After almost everything is destroyed, Christians will reign with Jesus Christ a 1000 years and then comes The Resurrection of all who are dead and thereafter The Judgement.

In the Judgement those who are still damned go to the lake of fire and the rest go to be with God forever and ever. Amen.

To those who are not saved; Know that the end is nigh and thus not much time remains. All who do not believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour are doomed to end up in the lake of fire and remain condemned. If you wish to avoid such a fate repent of your sins, believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour for your salvation and He will deliver you from evil and save you from the lake of fire.

Also I suggest caution regarding other denominations that call themselves Christians. What my faith led me to is non-denominational Christianity but for you God might have a different plan so go where God leads you.

catholics beware as you are in danger of damnation: granddesignexposed.com/sun/baal.html

Something worth watching if you have the time: youtu.be/eJK1gLHbOxA

Attached: 1655484233573.jpg (4096x1376, 2.3M)

He's literally saying they're thinking about it now.
CBDCs have always been their endgoal.
It's programmable money, with an expiration date if needed, easily controllable by the authorities, without intermediaries and connected to whatever government scheme you want, be it vaccine passes or a social credit score.
That shit is every Marxist's wet dream and they're about to implement it.

Christcucks are the fucking worst. Eat a dick, you fucking loser.

Ruble doesnt operate on free market unlike the other currencies.
Majority of Russian import has been axed - no buying of Ruble (thats why Putinigger insists on Ruble payments - Ruble needs demand outside Russhithole)

Exports have not been axed (oil,gas)

Ruble is basically in coma after getting hammered by its own government and the IV is the export/import imbalance that West has imposed on Russia through sanctions.

Basically if Ruble was free - it would get shitfucked by sanctions and bled to death. But its not free, so right after sanctions shitfucked its asshole. Russianiggers plugged the holes with hardened horse shit to stop the bleeding, sure its not gonna bleed to death, its gonna die to infection.

Ruble rn is like a zombie. "free currencies" euro, usd are like zoomers coming down from a sugar rush (corona printing - in Euro case, the ongoing printing).

> crypto
what? explain CBDCs are anything but crypto. They are centralized as in your bank ledger centralized. crypto distributes the ledger.

>That shit is every Marxist's wet dream and they're about to implement it.
Fascist dream. The word is Fascism, not "Marxism".