What are my chances in Russia as a mixed negro?

It's clear that Russia is going to win and that the eu and weimerica will become totalitarian hell on earth. I have a White wife and 3 very White looking kids (dark blond, blueish green eyes and very licht skin). I just want to get away from globohomo.

Attached: 3icwq8.jpg (480x360, 11.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/15ajop.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you can afford it, Moscow’s the best bet. Stay away from smaller towns - at best you’ll be the local curiosity.

Attached: BBAA1E3D-1D36-4637-BCB9-1AC1835C48E0.jpg (604x604, 82.44K)

Your best bet is South Africa, fren.

I thought Moscow was ridiculously expensive. Like San Francisco prices.

Go back to curacao

at worst he'll be chopped up and video'd for bestgore content by russian neo nazis

You stand no chance. I won't be surprised if people regularly call you a monkey. We have no filter unlike the west

>South Africa
Its not Russia tho

Russians will actually worship you as the second coming of Pushkin if you praise their country. Russian women will line up for your BBC

Big cities are okay with niggers. Even is soviet times many blacks were living is USSR.
But I wouldn't risk it trying to live in a small city. You never know what drunk bidlo can do here.
If you have a wife already, you have a decent chance of living normally.

I lived in Moscow without my own apartment, spending only $500 a month. Even this amount is enough for a month. I rented a room for $250 a month, but it was pretty big, 20 meters and not far from the center. Utilities are included. Even this amount is enough for a month. An unlimited monthly pass for all kinds of public transport costs $40.

Attached: nBkSUhL2hFUvnsi3Lr6BrNOp2Z318Ji-mifGnuWR9mOBdDebBizCnTY8qdJf6ReJ58vU9meMMok3Ee2nhSR6ISeO9G1N_wjJ=OoKyPbQRqLERrwD_6f0CYw.jpg (1200x630, 158.31K)

that's true, there is nothing stopping people from being racist and calling nigger a nigger or monkey, but the total amount of racists is way less compared to US or even Europe. We don't have nigger fatigue yet.

>Big cities are okay with niggers. Even is soviet times many blacks were living is USSR.
>But I wouldn't risk it trying to live in a small city. You never know what drunk bidlo can do here.
>If you have a wife already, you have a decent chance of living normally.

So ruskies are as bad as west. Shit.

>You stand no chance. I won't be surprised if people regularly call you a monkey. We have no filter unlike the west

...but maybe there is still a hope for Russia?

I was in Russia for the world cup and I remember the girls were sleeping foreigners and it made the news. Russian men were extremely pissed off.

I think you'll do good. In 20 years there will probably be more black and asian people there too, which will be cool.
The Sun of Virtue has continued around the world and is returning East.

Attached: 1621537936899.gif (500x500, 1.06M)

To many niggers.
I'm ok with name calling. I just don't want to get killed.
What is a good monthly wage to survive in Moscow?

What about me? I am white. I have a white wife. Is it possible to get a few acres, grow food and be unobtrusive?

Attached: Untitled750_20220603073236.png (540x1018, 503.77K)

>Big cities are okay with niggers
files.catbox.moe/15ajop.mp4

Thats great, I make around $1500 in passive income a month.

You won't die (most likely), but I wouldn't want to live somewhere where I'm not respected. Just stay in niggerlands, the people there are used to seeing blacks all the time

Yes, either go to Moscow or a village. Stay away from smaller cities and towns, I would say. As a literal NIGGER you are better off surrounded by gay shit eating faggots from Moscow or mostly kind hearted people from villages.

Go back to africa, no globohomo there.

>This pic
I lost

My Russian wife's dad is from the country side and thought I looked like Barrack Obama: I don't, and I'm only a quadroon: he was cool with me, even sent me a Tshirt that said Russia on it.
The mom on the other hand is from a city, and called me a nigger.

>So ruskies are as bad as west.
I think there is a subtle difference. Westerners are very open to nigger immigration. They are welcoming to a fault. Russians are just okay with niggers. Neither welcoming nor hostile.
Niggers won't have any extra gibs or quotas in Russia, and no one will protect them from racial slurs.

Lol OP I hope this is a larp.

>You won't die (most likely), but I wouldn't want to live somewhere where I'm not respected. Just stay in niggerlands, the people there are used to seeing blacks all the time
Clearly, you've never been around niggers... Not that nigs are my main problem. I think Europe and America are destroying themselves and I don't want to be around to see the destruction.

What is Vladivostok like?

Disgusting.

To many niggers

Seeing blacks twice a year is enough to give me fatigue

Come home, white man.