I'm starting to believe you guys were right about there being no political solution

I'm starting to believe you guys were right about there being no political solution.

If that is the case, then what?

Attached: 1644837961444.jpg (614x564, 71K)

RaHoWa

Rwds

Denial of labour.
Go from net contributor to net consumer.
Easy, profitably and enjoyable.

literally just have white kids user

You survive until the collapse.

put on the clown mask and have fun

Attached: IMG_20220413_084145_592.jpg (500x500, 49.28K)

I agree, rear-wheel drive is the best

Fall back, and watch the fireworks.

Just survive and undermine every single expectation you ever had in life?

you will have to leave your house and overthrow the trannies. i know that doesent compute with muh freedum tards on Any Forums but the truth cannot be coped with

Libertarian monarchy

that's oxymoronic you moron.

grab some popcorn and enjoy the show

Easy. All collectively stop paying taxes. It's that simple. Yes, they will try to fuck you up, yes try will try to take your land/house/car, yes they will jail you, but that won't last long when they have no money. Also, they will print more currency and kill it, so that's even better and accelerates.

Kill them

You're right in that there is no political solution. Trump was the closest we probably had, and he was just a boomer civic nationalist. Nevertheless, the powers that be basically went all in on destroying him. Any actual right-wing candidate will never even get close.

So enjoy the decline. Entertainment is plentiful, women are easy.

>goyim realizing they have the numbers to defeat globohomo
might aswell all collectively kill all niggers, jews and trannies since goyim finally realized hundreds of millions hold more power than a handfull of turbokikes and their lackeys. so when is this going to happen? when are normies going to learn first grade math and shit

No.

Anarchy
Rules with no rulers
the rules of morality exist in nature like the rules of physics do

An orgy of extreme violence