Want to have babies to spite the kikes

>want to have babies to spite the kikes
>hate babies and children, enjoy sleep and peace'n'quiet
out of all baby animals why are human babies uniquely garbage?

Attached: annoyed-yet-amusing-baby-kids-2.jpg (800x539, 74.21K)

You'd be dumb to have kids in this current climate unless you're obscenely rich.
>but muh niggers reproduce like cockroaches
Yes, and they live like that as well. It's not a good life.

It’s not that you don’t like kids, you’re just afraid of responsibility.
>muh monies
So? Make some cash and spend it on kids. You won’t have luxuries but you can definitely make a decent life, this is just a massive cope.

>afraid of responsibility.
you're using the word 'afraid' wrong. It's objectively a shite deal to have kids. You ruin your own life, just to vaguely help "society". What does society do for me? nothing.

I enjoy getting 8 hours of sleep. If a kid woke me up every night I would pitch it out the window. Good job nature, creating a screaming shit-monster that wakes up every 2 hours.

The baby starts being fun when it can talk dumbass
>Some assembly required

the grand majority of the burden of sleeplessness throughout the nights will be on your breast feeding wife. that of which you do not have

Good, whites go extinct on their own, but muh white genocide, but muh jews, but muh niggers

Attached: images.jpg (314x160, 12.29K)

I have a 2 month old and a 2 year old. They're driving me insane to the point that I want to go back in to the office just for peace and quiet.
However, I wouldn't trade this experience for the world. I just need a few breaks to spend some time by myself.
Being a father is the single greatest experience of my life, and I can't imagine not having them. If I could go back in time I'd tell myself to get started earlier and have more.
If you're young, pretend I'm you from the future. I'm telling you, get started ASAP.

1). Having a family helps you first and foremost. It has nothing to do with "society"
2). When you get older, all your current family and friends will die or have families they'll be spending all their time with now. So if you don't start one, I hope you enjoy eating tv dinners by yourself for more than half of your life.
3). When you get old old, if you don't have kids to help you with shit, you're completely fucked.
4). The baby will not scream and cry forever. It learns to walk and talk after a couple years and everything.
5). If your only goals are hedonism, you're just a drug addict.

You don’t even realize what you just said retard.
>what has muh society done for me
>I enjoy 8 hours of sleep
Yeah that’s what society has done for you. You enjoy the fruits of the sea of sweat and blood from billions of people before you. Start producing instead of consuming. You fucking fag.

>>muh monies
>So? Make some cash
I think he's more referring to you have to be rich to keep your children away from the favela niggers and spics here in Weimerica

unlike you sociopaths I actually like my gf and don't want her to suffer.

if you have to be poor be poor in a rural area. this America we have hundreds of nice rural communities. Take your pick, choose a state. all have rural communities that still uphold some semblance of normal society. you will be 100x happier being a poor dad than you will being a wage slave city bug hedonist

>Women hate being mothers don't you know
Lol.

Living not in cities is cheaper than the alternative dumbass

causing a woman to be childless for life is literally the worst curse you can put on a human being. there is nothing more useless than a childless woman post-child rearing age. they were reduced to slave class in ancient societies.

I have a 42 year old childless sister. You don't know the meaning of suffering.

I am from a farm outside of a town of 10,000. It was filled with niggers by HUD and Chicago, and that zoo is over 200 miles away. Same is true of almost any small town in Illinois. There were like 3 nigs in my graduating class, now teachers are quitting cause of all the niglets.

are you sure she isn't just bored?

time to move retard

Ya. So is every woman on the planet who doesn't have a kid in her twenties

get a hobby