Putin announced that the EU has completely lost its political sovereignty...

Putin announced that the EU has completely lost its political sovereignty, and the actions of the current elites have led to a deepening economic crisis in the EU, huge financial losses, the loss of the Russian market and increased internal tensions.
In fact, the EU did not have much military-political subjectivity even before, representing a collection of states and structures dependent on the United States. The presence of individual Fronder countries did not cancel the general nature of Europe's dependence on the United States. And the current crisis has perfectly shown that the EU is absolutely not ready to act as a subjective player.
SHOULD i SAY BASED pUTIN ?

Attached: putin.jpg (1024x683, 54.66K)

Putin said that the Russian economy withstood the sanctions strike and the West's plans to destroy the Russian economy did not materialize.

Attached: des.jpg (474x800, 78.32K)

I don't care

Because the EU is conducting polish policy objectives. Which is an american puppet inside the EU.
If you behave like a Pollack, do retarded things like a Pollack, you become irrelavant and impoverished like a retarded Pollack. This isnt surprising.

Putin said that the Russian economy withstood the sanctions strike and the West's plans to destroy the Russian economy did not materialize.

Attached: putin.jpg (1136x852, 68.46K)

That's right eat my shit Hans, know you like it.

He's not wrong

kys then, you probably a lazy cityfag.

Putin is just another rich asian manlet. Puccia will never be in Evropa. All he is left with is sucking asian, south american and african cocks.

This is nothing, the bioweapon infor he has on the west is going to cripple our fake governments.

>be young Putin
>study the ways of the judoka
>be old Putin
>grab the sanctions and body slam them down to the mat
pottery

Attached: file.png (1024x1023, 1.33M)

fuck off janny

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-17 at 17-09-28 Telegram Web.png (521x785, 137.42K)

I doubt it’s anything that dramatic but I am curious to hear more about them. Given that Romania and Poland already have US black sites in their countries I imagine something just as shady is going down in Ukraine too

he's completely correct

you're not even on the list...

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-17 at 17-09-45 Telegram Web.png (516x766, 129.32K)

ok

they destroyed every proofs, and they took care to let anyone be able to tell the story.

Attached: ukraine try to jail ukrainian commander.png (315x787, 135.06K)

"There are no contractors left in the unit, everyone was killed"

Actually its quite massive crimes against humanity type stuff.

May the numbers make it so, death to globohomo

Attached: 971EBB19-A74B-46DF-B59E-332E5B7E12CF.jpg (1024x1023, 133.65K)

last on the list.

Attached: last providers.png (516x385, 57.41K)

the front.

Attached: front.png (648x968, 1.05M)

Not really. There was a reason Hitler wanted to genocide you pieces of shit