I support a United Europe like the United States

I support a United Europe like the United States.
Every great European man from Napoleon to Hitler supported the idea of a Unified Europe. A unified Europe would entail the most powerful force on the planet.

Attached: nrbfru2ypw821.png (4000x3000, 785.46K)

If only this nigga vision would come true.

Attached: Otto the 1.jpg (598x1252, 361.23K)

If we ban faggotry and allow ownership of guns like in the Czech Republic I'm all for it. As it stands right now they have too much power and are ready to take all our rights away (like with covid passports)

No I do not want to be in a country with french, british, french and westerners homo giga faggots jewish anus lickers. I would rather have a pan slavic state

>muh gunz
That's for Americucks with tiny dicks

jew anglo pirate nigger

Show teeth brit faggot. You can't even walk through your capital without getting stabbed

Stop being mentally ill

yes, but there is no fucking way we should allow the commie faggots to make it happen.

THEY ARE IN MY WALLS
THEY ARE IN MY WALLS
THEY ARE IN MY WALLS

it would be powerful but at what cause? It's still multiculturalism, instead it should be divided into countries, but the countries are all a part of giant ethnostate.

Hitler didn't want a United Europe, he wanted a state that encompassed all German peoples like Otto von Bismarck. Our goal should be something similar. I don't want to be part of a union that includes France, simple as.

Attached: anglo culture.png (799x2000, 453.83K)

Trust me when I say that you really don't want a federal government like entity in Europe.

How many different cultured you got in that "unified Europe"

No. Fuck Europe.

Attached: 1655482035290.jpg (1200x675, 82.56K)

Cool, but what does this have to do with the current EU.

if only they would expand into Asia and not attack Europeans.
British in North American. Latins in South America. Slavics in Asia.

Private gun ownership is extremely based. Of course you can't comprehend this, because you live in a totaltiarian soi dictatorship, where criticising the status quo or any of your numerous globohomo media outlets gets your door kicked down by black and brown zogbots.

Attached: Pepe gun.jpg (524x524, 40.04K)

Stop sucking Americuckcock user.
There is no need for guns in Europe because we are not subhuman.

Belgium alone has more culture than all of USA.

I would argue that out of all Europeans, britbongs are the closest to being subhumans. You are proto amerimutts and have been the vehicle for jewish world hegemony for the better part of 4 centuries.

I'm from Poland

Europeans hate Slavs for simply existing and attack us whenever they want to.

Attached: Pepe gun.jpg (738x703, 62.53K)

Calm down, Gunther

Croats and Slovaks are only Slavic south Slavs.

The only problem with the United Europe plan currently is that it is being proposed by judeo-bolshevists that will use it to further enact anti-white policies, strengthen immigration & eradicate our culture.

A Nationalist European Federation however...

Attached: European Empire Map.png (1106x1088, 273.65K)

increase* not strengthen

based map