I hate being paranoid, but

These two people, among multiple others, we're undercover "security" at the Motley Crue concert last night at Truist park in Atlanta, Ga. If it were just them I could cope, but there were at least a dozen on the level where my seats were.

The funniest part was that the entrance security was so lax that I regret not bringing my alcohol inside. However, they undercovers where everywhere.

Was something supposed to happen? Did something happen that I am unaware of? Was it even anything more than just park security or were these people feds? There were actual police officers there as well.

They blew up some kind of pink cloud/pyrotechnics that I tried to cover my face from. It covered the entire stadium.

Attached: Screenshot_20220617-111248_Gallery.jpg (1078x1930, 1.03M)

at first i thought that was a PF rally, then i noticed everyone's faces were uncovered

Are they the same security that stops you from taking your meds?

sage

SpbpSpbp

Attached: 513DDD34-A428-4560-B65A-245C2FC2528E.gif (203x294, 3.91M)

Everyone else standing and shouting or waving their arms.
>They say here like this almost the entire show

Attached: Screenshot_20220617-113025_Gallery.jpg (1080x2316, 973K)

How was the show? I've heard Vince Neil has gotten really fat and he just kind of waddles around the stage and mumbles along with the music. Could be bad or great, I suppose

It was laughable

Attached: 20220616_195753.jpg (4000x2252, 1.72M)

Those fat fucks are supposed to be security?

can humans even blink like that

They could be security or roadies or just people. Security usually have radios and ear pieces.

Attached: Screenshot_2022-06-09-14-51-58-06.jpg (720x715, 169.84K)

When you face is paralized and you eye needs to wet itself, yes.

American security, that's fit by our standards

unironically take meds. you can tell from the body language, well you can't tell OP because you have terminal schizo autism but those people are displaying clearly uncomfortable body language. which means you were freaking them out as the whack job schizo you are

lel

I have tickets for this next month. The show really wasn't good? I was excited for it. And I spent a decent amount on the tickets.

That audience, no way you are telling the truth. I’d believe baseball

Just don't get your hopes up.
I wish I could believe that

Shut the fuck up. They look old and miserable and you are cope and seething about it.

>gay boomer corporate metal show

was it good 25 years ago? it'll be less good than that

Attached: dont worry.jpg (1024x576, 84.06K)

Security theatre