Canada bringing back vax passports in the fall

>The federal government is ready to reinstate COVID-19 vaccine mandates this autumn should the epidemiological situation deteriorate, federal Health Minister Jean-Yves Duclos said on Tuesday, and this time the mandatory minimum number of inoculations could be three or even four doses.

Just another chud conspiracy maturing into reality. Have you planned your exit strategy user?

> montrealgazette.com/news/local-news/covid-19-vaccine-passports-could-be-reintroduced-this-autumn-feds-say

Attached: F70B3747-868E-4BB0-971F-CCF55887B379.jpg (1125x1818, 741.43K)

>exit strategy
and go where? every single country is fucked one way or another

Florida or texas seems to be the last bastion. Just gotta wait till the vaxxies die from clots then we can go back to normal

I swear to god I'm going to lose my shit if they pull this crap again. The social contract is a two-way street

You don’t have to leave, but in 3 months you’ll never leave again unless you sign up for Pfizer’s subscription immune system.

They more then likely will do another lockdown before another vaxpass so be on the lookout for that first

>Florida or Texas
What about Montana? Freedom, sparsely populated, and too cold for niggers.

This seems to be how they are going to get around the legal issues of continued forced vaccination
>we aren’t forcing you goy, we only “recommend” x many doses
>x many doses means you are up to date
>you can’t leave/work/socialize if you aren’t up to date
>you can’t sue us
>it’s just a (((recommendation)))

Attached: CCB260ED-96DE-4CE3-B1D4-9162965114F1.jpg (1006x1525, 733.13K)

Get out of the country while you can canada frens. America has space if you are conservative and white you are welcome.

lol

Bump

Lmao

Rofl

my son has dual citizenship, soon as hes 18 im getting him to sponsor me for US citizenship and getting the fuck out of this communist shithole

That works too

way ahead of you, eh

You'll freeze to death and starve to death in the current state of fuel shortages unless you can get enough land to homestead on.

If going to Texas don't complain about the heat. Texans hate hat and it makes you look weak. Just remember that in most places it will only snow once a year and maybe two if you are lucky.
But wherever you go, buy land and grow your own foods.

Any idea what land prices are like? I’d imagine it varies substantially based on state no

That depends on what part of Texas you buy. DFW is much higher than near El Paso. Some places are $1,800 an acre others are much higher.
If you plan to homestead anywhere buy a cistern to collect rain water. Depending on how much it rains, you may need more to catch all you can

Damn, this Autumn/Winter is gonna be comfy asf. Timmy's coffee, Heavy Beers (Marzen, Quad), Rum Soaked Christmas Cake, Weed, Tobacco, good company, Hockey.

Attached: 1548466831622.gif (666x386, 342.41K)

Governor McMaster in SC is pretty based
We have feral niggers but they keep to themselves most of the time, ain't nothing like the Yankee state niggers.

Everybody knew this was the case. Fagdeau wants his little dictatorship. Now they're making it so 2x shots isn't fully vaccinated anymore though.