Why the HECK don't you chuds support climate change spending?

Why the HECK don't you chuds support climate change spending?

Attached: OneDollar.png (670x462, 268.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7tAYXQPWdC0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I just don't like wasting money

climate change is the biggest grift and hoax they have tried to perpetrate since the holohoax... its fake and gay real bigly like.

Attached: 1653097755325.jpg (414x508, 43.44K)

shit son two check'ems in a row... lets go for a third...

Attached: 1645736839257.gif (1000x700, 278.36K)

Based. I also would not spend a dollar to fight climate change.

Because fuck you that’s why

>shit son two check'ems in a row... lets go for a third...

son of a bitch..... is kek with us... can we get a fourth?

Attached: 1655187833185.gif (300x243, 255.13K)

>pay climate change fees to someone
>the climate changes anyway, eventually
What idiot would participate in this scam? We have so many people and so high standard of living that the world is completely fucked.

unlike spastics, I don't accept the the extremely thin evidence for AGW.

I believe climate change is real but I would never spend even a cent to contribute to it being fixed.
One - I don't want to give up what few creature comforts I can afford because they hurt the environment, knowing full well the elites will never give up theirs.
Two - I don't want to give any more power to bureaucrats so they can micromanage everyone's lives and make us live in the pod and eat bugs
Three - I'll be dead before the collapse so I don't care.

Attached: 1634403558354.jpg (640x638, 78.79K)

That's one less dollar for tax payer funded private jet for a meeting that accomplishes less than an email.

>Why the HECK don't you chuds support climate change spending?

Because I am not a gullible idiot.
AGW is a scam.

If the climate is changing then humans holding in their farts and buying into expensive greenwash won't impact it in the slightest.

However our consent will make some humans very rich and will give governments more authoritarian powers to play with

Attached: climate.jpg (668x283, 85.08K)

I spent $5k on an ev motorbike. Biden can suck my cock.

Attached: qa8gvxa9gvd71.jpg (640x480, 77.3K)

>unlike spastics, I don't accept the the extremely thin evidence for AGW
Wholly manufactured “evidence” based on cherry picked and highly massaged “data” and dogshit climate models that have not only never been right once in their predictions in 30 years, but can’t even hindcast correctly.
Not one $0.01 for that crap.

Why would I believe these people about climate change when they can't even define a woman?

bad fucking ass, I want one so bad

>gov taks 1000 bucks
>250 for nigger n spic cuz climate racism
>250 for solar panels for schools made from chinese factories with Hunter on the board
>250 for lib states "infrustructure project" cuz they blown their states budget on gay aids nigger heroin shooting stations
>250 for isreal

We’ve been wasting trillions of dollars over decades to “fight climate change” so what the fuck are they talking about? Our taxes were supposedly helping achieve that goal, and now they want me to give MORE on top of what I already gave? Fuck off

Alright, go ahead, smart-ass. Why don't YOU define a woman without offending either feminist or transpeople? Yeah, thought so.

Attached: Ice Core Tempratures.png (1100x640, 206.52K)

I wouldn't spend 1/100 of 1 cent to save a niggers life. Why would I spend 1 whole dollar to "save the planet"?

If I had any confidence that that $1 would actually go to making the environment better I just might, but in reality it will go to some nigger-infested country where it will be wasted or some politician's spouse will get a contract to attach solar panels to all the NY subway cars or some shit. If that $1 went towards building nuclear plants, which could reduce energy production's carbon emissions by up to 99% (compared to coal) I'd be all for it.

All the evidence I have seen indicates that, if there is climate change, then it's not man-made but part of global climate patterns that have existed far longer than the 100 or 200 years of climate data the climate fear mongers cite. Furthermore, this is all just grifting by people that literally worship nature and think they're helping people but are really just impoverishing them with their foolishness.

tl;dr this

Even if every person in the US gave 1 dollar, what the fuck would it change? Are they seriously upset that people refuse to virtue signal?

I support climate change.

reminder

youtube.com/watch?v=7tAYXQPWdC0

>now everyone can see me on my little faggot bike, take that Biden!
Lel

>Fuck green energy!
>We already have working engines!
>NOOOOO WHAT DO YOU MEAN I HAVE TO PAY $8 PER GALLON OF GAS!?!?

Even if you don't believe in climate change, you are an absolute dumbass if you don't support renewable energy resources that will release us from the grips of kike oil companies.

Attached: 1528263017885.gif (500x227, 367.03K)